New MTD Arc AAA photographs

cybersoga

Newly Enlightened
I love the new MTD Arc AAA premium I thought i'd share some photographs. These are comparing it with an (Arc) Arc AAA premium bought last year. I think they speak for themselves!

oldvsnew.jpg

arcp.jpg

arcpoldnew.jpg

and finally a huge photograph of the new aaa premium lit up by the old one (click this link)

gorlank

Enlightened
Great pics and comparison cybersoga. I got mine today and am really pleased. Here's a pic next to the small Peak proto that I was edcing on my keychain. I love the feeling of the HA coating, it's almost tacky and promotes a firm grip. Beam quality is great considering the small size. It's great to welcome back a legend.

newarceak2.jpg

dtsoll

Enlightened
Very nice pics folks, very nice lights also! These things are the most useful, handy lights ever! I love em, can ya tell?? Thanks for the great pictures! Doug /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

cybersoga

Newly Enlightened
gorlank, how do you carry your Arc AAA on your keychain without it getting even slightly worn?

chiphead

Flashlight Enthusiast
How tough is the finish and can it run with lithiums? Ordered mine on the 8th, now it looks as if there's a back order according to the website! Darn!

chiphead

gorlank

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
cybersoga said:
gorlank, how do you carry your Arc AAA on your keychain without it getting even slightly worn?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi cybersoga,

The Arc I just got, the other light is a Peak proto, I carry it on my car keys. The finish is pretty tough though it doesn have light scratches on it. Nice little light but the beam is pretty tight, that reflector makes a lot of difference.