May have created another flashaholic

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
I was speaking with a security guard the other evening and we got on the subject of the internet, then flashlights, then CPF. I told him about this online community of flashlight enthusiasts where I learned about the Q-III among other units, then I pulled out my Q-III and showed it to him.

He was absolutely astonished! He kept saying "I can't believe how WHITE that is!" So I unscrewed the head and showed him the Luxeon and explained what Luxeons were all about. He was impressed.

This gentleman works with a search and rescue team and is frequently called upon to go into gawd-awful dark places, sometimes underwater (he works on a dive team also). I mentioned Brightguy for the UK HID light and he's going to check them out. Also mentioned CountyComm and BatteryStation for other products, and he's going to check them out also as well as pass the information along to his buddies on the search team. So we may experience a small influx of new fans.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

DarkLight

Enlightened
Thats always fun....Now if I can just get FM to make some more 9AAto3D adapters.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

nerdgineer

Flashlight Enthusiast
Luckily, I work among engineers which makes a fertile field for developing new flashlight crazies. Several came already halfway there and maybe I infected a few others.

Course, a lot of them have wives and children, which limits their potential, but I'm working on it... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif