Who plays on Xbox Live?

mccavazos

Enlightened
I'm pretty much only on Halo 2, But I have Crimson Skies, Call of Duty, and Counterstrike X.

Gamertag: HeMightBe

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
Found this old topic, so rather than make a new one, I'll add on to this one. :)

So anyone on Xbox Live? Maybe since this was first brought up more of you have gotten a XBOX 360 and a subscription to Xbox Live.

My gamer tag is WadeNG. Lately I mainly play Call of Duty 4. I also like Gears of War, Halo 3, etc. I'm looking forward to Gears of War 2 this November.

Hitthespot

Flashlight Enthusiast
I spent a lot of time playing Halo 2 then Halo 3. My son came home from College one summer and showed me Halo 2. He was really good at it. Unfortunately his grades reflected it.

Anyway I found it very addicting. I haven't tried any of the other games on line, I bet their fun.

Bill

RyanA

Flashlight Enthusiast
I used to spend quite a bit of time with Halo2, usually unranked games in large levels. Or turf, turf is like crack to me. I love that level.

binky

Flashlight Enthusiast
No Xbox here ... yet. My soon-to-be 10 year old plays Call of Duty 4, but on the computer. We've got a Wii. On his birthday wish list is an X-Box 360 and Halo. Man, that COD 4 is violent. I have a running disagreement with my wife about that one. He was excellent on COD during the summer, griping that the slow old computer was getting him killed. Now it's banned during school days so I'm sure the flying fingers are outta practice. It's all he talks about though. "I want a job so I can buy a video card Dad."
"Back to the books & piano" says mean old Dad. ;)

bullfrog

Flashlight Enthusiast
No 360 here either.

I bought a PS3 on a whim a few months ago. Really enjoy the topnotch blue-ray player AND the games - everybody loves guitar hero! :rock::rock:

shomie911

Enlightened
No Xbox here ... yet. My soon-to-be 10 year old plays Call of Duty 4, but on the computer. We've got a Wii. On his birthday wish list is an X-Box 360 and Halo. Man, that COD 4 is violent. I have a running disagreement with my wife about that one. He was excellent on COD during the summer, griping that the slow old computer was getting him killed. Now it's banned during school days so I'm sure the flying fingers are outta practice. It's all he talks about though. "I want a job so I can buy a video card Dad."
"Back to the books & piano" says mean old Dad. ;)

Tell him to spend the money he was going to spend on the video card on a McGizmo instead.

The video card is obsolete in a few months.

The McGizmo lasts forever.

FrogmanM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tell him to spend the money he was going to spend on the video card on a McGizmo instead.

The video card is obsolete in a few months.

The McGizmo lasts forever.

I had to quote this, simply beautiful!:mecry:

Mayo

(I'm more of a PS3 player myself, did my tour of Duty for COD4)

Mayo