Votes: 0 0.0%
  • check if you think underground has not hurt

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cy

Flashaholic
do believe venom of cpf underground has spilled over. even though topics are off limits on top, neverless frayed feelings are there.

IMHO the underground has only hurt the flashlight community by allowing wounds to fester, instead of healing. if given half a chance, most cpf and MBF members would take the high road.

drizzle

Enlightened
The way you worded it makes it tough to answer.

I said no because on balance I think it's better if the stuff that is going to be said anyway is said there and not here.

I haven't ever been there and I don't feel any need to go.

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's difficult to word a response because of the one-way-street rule.

I voted and I'll see how your thread goes before I comment.

In the meantime, I'll send you a PM.

----------------

- Jeff

Empath

Flashaholic
Cy, it would be better if you conduct your poll in the Undrground than here. For one reason, the Underground has the flexibility to discuss the examples that are sure to crop up.

The other reason is that your poll is to research negative comments you've raised on another board. At the time, I don't think CPF cares to serve as a guinea pig to prop a discussion on another board. While that observation may raise a brow for me personally, I'll be the first to admit that I'm unaware of any existing rule dealing with it. In that case, I'm only offering my personal opinion that I don't think it's in the best interest of CPF.

So, with acknowledgement that the 2nd reason is personal, we'll just apply the first reason and suggest you take it to the underground.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.