ARC AAA-Colors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banshee

Enlightened
I know you have your hands MORE than full with fufilling all of the orders for the "new" Arc AAA..and are certainly not going to expand the line any time soon..but I was wondering if you have any plans to offer the usual range of colored LED's again?

My daughter-a budding Flashaholic-loves her two AAA's in green and red...but I'd like to complete her collection sometime in the future.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Only the UV wavelength is planned for release and that by the end of this year.

The other colors may come back but for special order (250pcs) only. Sometimes the military orders a bunch of green or red and then we make some extra and put them on the website for everybody else. But if it is just one person wanting 50, it is not work setting up the line.

Peter

Ben H

Enlightened
I would love a red led ARC AAA. They say good things come to those wait.

nightshade

Enlightened
Peter, when things settle down a bit, would you have any objections to a group buy of say, 50 each of custom color AAA's? 50 Red , 50 Green ,etc.

icebeng

Newly Enlightened
Gransee said:
Only the UV wavelength is planned for release and that by the end of this year.
Peter

Hi!
Mr Gransee, would it be possible to reveal the wavelength of the UV bulb you will be using or plan on using??

mexmbj

Newly Enlightened
I too would very much like to see a red AAA. These are very handy to have so if someone sets up a group buy, for red AAA, please send me a post. Hopefully not through PayPal. I hate PayPal. And yes I would like to have more than one, possibly up to four red AAAs. and is possible at the brighter level like the Arc P. Well, it doesn't hurt to ask.

hank

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm also a willing buyer for colored, particularly red. I'll pay in advance with no promised delivery time, to be on the list whenever a run of them is made.

It's not a flashlight, it's an investment (grin).

Hoping for a full ruby-red.

I use my older (orange-red, narrow beam) Arc AAAs all the time (I recall Peter said he liked that LED least of all, but I treasure the decent throw for getting around without losing much night vision).

I too am curious about the wavelength chosen for the UV, whenever public.

THE_dAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
Peter, when will the arc aaa uv be coming out. i just bought a pack of energizer lithium aaa's from the office depot sale. i only bought them to get ready for the arc aaa uv! i've been holding off buying a uv flashlight since i heard your's might be coming out this year. btw, did you choose the 365nm led, that would be great.

Grox

Flashlight Enthusiast
Gransee said:
The Arc-AAA UV and the Arc-AA will likely be ready by Q1 of 2006.

Peter

Arc AA?? WOW :paypal: :paypal: :paypal: :paypal: :paypal: :paypal: :paypal: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :wow:

Excuse me, I'm excited

Last edited:

tsask

Flashlight Enthusiast
WOW an ARC AA!! a great idea from a great company!!!:goodjob:

JoeBob

Newly Enlightened
Re: ARC AA

Peter posted months ago that the AA was coming out again.
He originally said by Christmas, but obviously that estimate was a bit optimistic.

koala

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: ARC AA

The ARC AA is a tank light with thick body. The beautiful knurling and flat tail design makes it a versatile light.
I would always choose the long running AA for serious business.

I am glad it is coming back.

Status
Not open for further replies.