A Huge Jeers to Insurence companies & Drivers in a

DallasA

Enlightened
A Huge Jeers to Insurance companies & Drivers in a hurry... I got into a wreck today needless to say I am not in the best of moods... I am just glad I am a live and my daughter was not in the car with me.

Here is the messed up part the other driver and me both have the same insurance company but I still have to go through the same process as if it was to different companies.

What a messed up day! Sorry had to vent

MJ/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Empath

Flashaholic
Re: A Huge Jeers to Insurence companies & Drivers

Not to downplay the significance of your frustration, but since this is more of a frustration with a circumstance, rather than the general nature of a jeer as intended for the Cheers'N'Jeers forum, I'll move it to the Cafe for you.

dtsoll

Enlightened

MJ,
Sorry to hear about your wreck!!! They are traumatic to say the least!! Just be very glad you didn't get hurt or worse. You can deal with your insurance company and also cars can be replaced. Bummer, but it could have been tragic! Enjoy your daughter and have a cold one tonight!!! Doug /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast

Glad to hear you're all right!

I have had 3 people try to kill me on the roads in the past 48 hours, and some of them were obviously sleeping behind the wheel (what's the point of stop lines if you pull out of one while staring blankly in the wrong direction? And whoever comes to a complete halt on the onramp to a freeway for no good reason nearly causing a six-car pileup?). Thank god for good judgement, better brakes, and even better luck that I got away without even a scratch on the car - it really brings to mind Surefire's quote about the M4, the part about milliseconds and fractions of an inch.

These freaks need to be taken off the roads. I just hope it won't be me having to do that job.

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast

Accidents suck and are very unnerving at the time. In my 20 years of Massachusetts driving I've been involved in a few, some my fault, some not. By far the most gracious involved two women. I was looking for the Gatorade bottle on the floor when I hit a woman, maybe going 10-15 mph and she then hit the woman in front of her causing damage to both cars. Both woman were very gracious, not upset and one thanked me for not driving off like the last person that hit her.