hair dye recommendation ?

picard

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does anyone use hair dye to cover up silver hair? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I want to look young for the ladies. silver hair make me look like an old goat.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i say let it turn gray.ya will looks sopsicated and mature my dad just let his turn gray.mine is to short to ever notice if it did turn gray lol

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
There's a product called "Just for Men" that's specifically intended for this purpose, and "Just for Men Gel" designed to cover up grey on moustaches, sideburns, and other facial hair.

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
A fellow at work used that "Just for Men" on his beard. Very subtle change, though I asked him if he had trimmed his beard. That was exactly what he wanted to hear!

It actually made him look younger. Me...too old and fat to care anymore! I'm not on the market - "thankfully"! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

HWilliam

Newly Enlightened
"I say let it turn gray.ya will looks sopsicated and mature.."

Agreed. Women like men who know what they're doing and gray hair is a sign you've lived long enough to learn something.

They'll find out the reality soon enough. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

picard

Flashlight Enthusiast
grey hair might make a man look sophisticated however, I prefer to look young in order to pickup young ladies. If I look too old they might mistaken me for grandpa /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif I want the look of virile stud.

Christoph

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just my O but that Just For Men can always be spotted especially in the rain /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif my hair is havin a race between turning grey and fallin out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Be careful with that stuff. I've heard that there are some nasty ingredients in there that you don't want to get in your eyes or have any long-term exposure to it on your skin.