only i would do this

raggie33

*the raggedier*
well i was boneing some chciken and i hate waste so i used bones to make soup .well after hours a work .geting ready to let it gel i went to stran out the bones but i just forgot to put a pan under strainer down the drain it went /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hahah lol, That sucks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif I think I might of done something like that before at one time. I bet you were in a bit of a hurry and just didn't think. "oh I can get the bones out now. Yup, I've got the bones... and that's it!" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Next time think, time to get the _liquid_ out!! hehe

Topper

Flashaholic*
I drained noodles on the counter using a small pan to catch the liquid, may have been 3 quarts of water pouring into a 1 quart pan. Yes I got burned and I hope a little smarter
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

kongfuchicken

Flashlight Enthusiast
I believe that chicken bone soup is one of the most extravagant and subtle dish somewhere in China... I've also heard that the few people who can afford such luxury even had to sign up in advance to enjoy it...

AESOP

Newly Enlightened
Sounds like the time I changed the oil on my motorcycle. After putting five quarts of oil in, never took more than four before, I noticed that I had not put the drain line back on the plug. Oops. Nothing like cleaning five quarts of new expensive oil off your garage floor to make your day.

Michael

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
...ummmm, okay - yes, I've pulled similar type "boners"! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif (but just haven't admitted it - you had the guts to admit it, so yeah I'll go ahead and jump on the bandwagon now!)

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
One kitchen mistake that comes to mind is the time that I got impatient with the coffee grinder and immediately removed the lid as soon as I turned it off, while the blades were still spinning. It was a new look for me.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

eebowler

Flashlight Enthusiast
When it rains, I wear a rain coat and pants to go to work. (I cycle.) One time, when when I had to wear the rain coat, I discovered when taking it off, that I forgot to put a shirt on...