• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired TRADED - Custom hand turned Cr2 light body for ...

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey guys,

With my recent infatuation with aluminum bronze, I had forgotten that I made this thing. It's a product of "getting my dimensions down" for future lights.

Here's the pics...

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

It is a sammie compatible, single Cr2 light body. The head and body were turned from T6 6061 aluminum. The collar and split ring post were turned from brass. The lens is either a 1.2 or 1.5mm mineral glass. I don't remember which. The reflector is an IMS 17mm. As I said, it was a test light. It isn't perfect.

When I did the knurling, the knurler wasn't at a 90 to the peice, so the knurling didn't come out as nice as I would have liked. I also carried it for a couple of days, so it has some light scratches in it. These can be taken care of with either some 0000 steel wool, or some 600 grit sand paper.

On the plus side, the light is hand made. There's likely not another like it and it is pretty cool. I've sold similar light bodies for $150 and over. Since this one is what it is, I figure I'd put a dollar value of something between $80 and $100. THIS IS FOR THE LIGHT BODY ONLY. IT DOES NOT INCLUDE A SANDWICHE.

I'm just too wrapped up in other projects to spend time on this light making it all pretty to get what I can for it. What I'm looking for is a trade.

Maybe a couple of nicely tinted U bin Lux IIIs with a decent Vf, or even a decent folding knife.

We each cover the cost of shipping the item to the other person.

Oh, it's right at about 2 and 1/4" long.

If you're interested, post something.

Thanks for looking,

mut

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Custom hand turned Cr2 light body for sammie

PM coming.

"mut"

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Custom hand turned Cr2 light body for sammie

OK guys, I haven't gotten any offers to trade for anything that I want or need, so, I've edited the original post with an out right selling price.