Ideas/Thoughts on Peak LED lights.....?!

4x4Dragon

Flashlight Enthusiast
So I just received on Friday afternoon the new Kino Bay in Stainless Steel. Will be posting some Photos and a Review within the next week or so. This thing is a tank BTW!!!!

So the light went with me to the mountains on my backpacking trip and on my way back I was finally able to study it more closely. I noticed that with the lanyard/key ring piece un-screwed from the tailcap, the brass? contact is exposed. Basically it runs all the way through which makes me think some future modularity was planned/in mind aside from just the line-loc accessories. Things that I would like to see or think would be cool are the following:

1)An optional battery pack(maybe 1 or more D cells-belt clip pack) that would simply have a cord to screw into the tail.

2)A rechargeable setup where the battery would not have to removed

3)A pressure-switch type setup like that for a firearm, although a tighter hotspot might be desired for the Kino Bay(but more on that later in my review)

Any one else thought about the above and think it would be a possibility? I mean from a technical standpoint as in, can it be done?

I know of course it would then be up to Peak or a modder to develop such things.