Surefire Dreamin'...

matthewdanger

Enlightened
Surefire Dreamin\'...

I had my first ever flashlight dream last night. In my dream my fiance gave me a gift certificate for a custom Surefire light direct from the Surefire engineers. I wanted something they they didn't make and for some reason I was insistant that it run on only one cell. What I had them make was basically an A2 Aviator that ran on 1 CR123.

I made this pic up this morning because all I could think about was this dream.
surefirea12wa.jpg

So what do you think? Could a light like this work? Maybe a regulated incan with output similar to the E1E and 2 or 3 5mm LEDs. it would be functionally identically to the A2. They could call it the A1 Aviator. I would buy one.

Anyway, like I said, it was just a dream. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

leukos

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Surefire Dreamin\'...

Sounds like you have it bad........ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Flash_Gordon

Flashlight Enthusiast

Matt-

You are about to get married; you have a dream involving your fiance; you remember in greatest detail the Flashlight?

You do have it bad! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

They could make such a light. See Streamlight Twin-Task 1L.
Is there a SF market? Cost nearly A2? Maybe.

Mark

matthewdanger

Enlightened

I bought a TwinTask 1L last night, maybe that is why I had the dream. As much as I love my lights, if I had to choose between them and my fiance, I wouldn't hesitate to choose her. Thankfully, she doesn't make me choose. She likes my lights (and guns for that matter) nearly as much as I do.

If Surefire made this A1 from my dream. I would get in line for one.

Topper

Flashaholic*

Hey, I bought a SL TT 1L, my wife took it in a heartbeat. I have not seen it since.
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif