VONAGE = Wow

diggdug13

Flashlight Enthusiast
WOW!
VIOP phones are the way (for me atleast), being in the Military and living overseas has been a real pain on my wallet when it comes to my phonebill, my wife like to talk to her mom nearly every single day (ouch! it's like pouring coins down the sink everytime she picks up the receiver). But with VONAGE I have a U.S. number that I was able to pick the area code AND town that the phone number is in AND I get free phone calls in the U.S. and Canada my wife is loving this thing because it's a local call for her mom now and my wallet is starting to breath again. I like it so much I'll probably keep it when I get back to the States.

woo hoo VONAGE rules.

sorry if I sound like a vonage comercial but to us it IS better than sliced bread.

Doug

diggdug13

Flashlight Enthusiast
yep. you don't know just how good it feels to have an american phone number again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

doug

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
please don't start saying vonage is good. after seeing their completely aweful commercials (as bad as the mcdonalds "i'm lovin it"? commercials?!) i vowed to never buy anything from them...

diggdug13

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't get any of there commericals over in Norway...lol so in that sense I'm lucky, but crappy commercial/music good product.

Doug