First baby photos!

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, kind of.

The wife had an ultrasound yesterday, so I thought I'd share, just in case anybody can interperet these things!

HEK_Hamburg

Newly Enlightened
Man thats just cute! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
How "old" is the baby now?

Is it a girl or boy?
Whats the name for the baby?

I grew up in a family with 8 siblings. I love babies!

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks guys. According to the good people at the dignostic imaging place, the baby is 16 weeks and 4 days old (+/- 1 week /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif )

We would rather be surprised by whether it is a boy or girl, but even if we wanted to know, our little one had his/her legs crossed!

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
bindibadgi said:
We would rather be surprised by whether it is a boy or girl, but even if we wanted to know, our little one had his/her legs crossed!

[/ QUOTE ]

Well the baby is either a gentleman or a proper Lady. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
We have the heartbeat of our first on tape - but no ultrasound pic. We have an ultrasound pic from the second - but no tape.

Technology is truly amazing! Very hard to describe that feeling, look at your child for the first time, eh?!

Thanks for sharing!

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, unfortunately we didn't tape the heartbeat, which we heard for the first time about a week ago. It truly is a special moment!

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast
My son was also particularly shy about giving us a good picture to discover his boy status /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif My wife got another scan later in the pregnancy that showed more clearly. But initially he wouldn't share.

I guess you'll find out soon enough huh? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Congratulations!!!

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not really sure about names yet. We'll figure it out though, I'm sure; plenty of time yet ...

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
Congrats on the little one! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif They are very precious miracles. I pray that all goes well for Mother and Baby.