• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: VIP with Accessories

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
-VIP w/S017XA reflector, BulkHead (complete), extra BulkHead with no reflector(UCL + oring included), 2xAA body w/ 2 foam donuts, 3 vinyl protective caps for the battery tubes, twisty tailcap, BigBulkHead w/oring & cap, and all paper work received with the VIP & it's accessories. Dimmer switch has the slight unanodized mark as they all do. Everything is in excellent/new condition, same condition as when I got everything new. None of it has never left my house. SOLD $300

Price includes priority shipping (US) w/ delivery confirmation. Paypal cash preferred. Credit card paypal accepted but you must cover the fees.

vip.jpg
vip_s017xa.jpg

bbh.jpg

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: VIP with Accessories

Now THIS, party fans, is one buy!! I'd swipe it up in a second but, I've got three VIPs already!! Grab it now!

Karl /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wow.gif

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
Re: FS: VIP with Accessories

Thanks Karl for the bump. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Yup, I posted it a while back and didn't want to let it go for less then $350, no one was interested. Someone offered me $300 for it, I refused & decided to keep it. Now I must put it back up for sale cause I need the cash for something else. I really hate to see it go, I love the beam with the BBH!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif