my but is on fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

raggie33

*the raggedier*
ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i am makeing a new batch a hot sauce i wasnt paying attn i was moveing the peppers and spices around on the dehrdrater theni scarched man that hurt

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Talk about a "Hot Seat"!!

Raggie - your post is making me worry about your "kitchen habits"! You had your clothes on right? Why would your rear be burning? Ewwwwwwwwww, where have those fingers been? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hey - you started it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Ouuuuucchh!!

diggdug13

Flashlight Enthusiast
that had to be pretty dang hot to soak trough the clothing (please tell us you DID have clothing on pleeeeease.)

Doug

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast
Heh, my Uncle outside broke open a cayenne pepper and ate part of it with his hands, then went to go pee. A few mintues later he was wishing he had went inside to wash his hands first!!

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Sigman said:
Talk about a "Hot Seat"!!

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

FlashlightOCD

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
yuandrew said:
Got Milk?

(rinse it with that)

[/ QUOTE ]

You said you're going to what with that glass of milk??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
I hope you washed your hands after scratching! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

That's it the secret ingrediant in Raggie's butt-burnin Hot Sauce. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

UncleFester

Flashaholic*,
Yep, I agree. One has to wonder, how come food and butt scratching come together????

On second thought, this is another of Raggie's jokes!

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
you know, you're not supposed to be scratching your behind while you're cooking /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad71.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sick2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

yuandrew

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok, I'm pretty sure from reading your post that you scratched your rear AFTER you arranged the spices. Of course, you probably had some of the hot stuff from the peppers on your hand that got on your skin when you scratched; hence the burning sensation.

About the milk thing; I remember reading somewhere on a cooking forum that there is something in milk that absorbes the hot stuff from the pepper. Someone on that forum got pepper in her eyes and was told to wash it out with milk; worked for her

cy

Flashaholic
no longer wanting any of your hot sauce! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
lol i didnt mean my but i mean like me like saying my but is in troble not litely my but lol.

yuandrew

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
PhotonWrangler said:
Sounds like it could be weaponized

[/ QUOTE ]

It can be if you find a way to make the hot sauce more liquid like (thinner) and put it in an spray can or squirt bottle attached to a tiger-light.

There was a recipie I remember on the net about making your own pepper spray. I think it involved boiling down chilie peppers and extracting the oil from it but you may want to do the boiling process outside your house!