im not well

raggie33

*the raggedier*
this month is bad i for one dont feel good at all no enegery bike broke mom is dead droped my mp3 player today it broke no more music for me music calms me.i cant have pets no more i miss my dog so much he was my best freind i knew he loved me cant say that baout many people but i knew he loved me.i hope my praying mantis will stay with me.i am so screwed up in my head i know i will never have a girl freind .my bike is broke sorry to compalin i dont feel happy today

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey raggie, don't lose heart. We're still here, and we love you! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grouphug.gif

Sixpointone

Enlightened
Raggie,

Bindibadgi is correct, we here at the CPF care for you a lot. Keep thinking nice thoughts, knowing we are cheering for you. And tonight, when it is dark, maybe using a Flashlight for awhile will cheer you up.

All My Best,
John

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grouphug.gif Raggie /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grouphug.gif

We're still here for 'ya. You've had a rough time lately and it's ok and normal to feel sad about it. The only way to get through the grief, Raggie, is to let it out and then let it go. Letting it out in little trickles hurts less and is better in the long run, so it's ok whenever it happens. It's a normal part of the process.

And the MP3 player - chalk it up to, uh, "excessive gravity."

greenLED

Flashaholic
we're here for'ya raggie! I'm sending a bunch'a happy thoughts your way /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grouphug.gif

Joel

Newly Enlightened
Raggie:

PM me your "snail mail" address and I'll send you my old MP3 player. I sell a customized version of this player exclusively for voice recording and this one was one of my "experiments." It looks a bit worse for wear but still works fine. It has 256mb of internal memory which should get you about almost 4 hours of tunes. It's USB and your PC will see it as a removable drive - just "drag and drop" your tunes. I can really appreciate what you're going through with all the big changes you've had to make lately - the same is going on in my life but I'm taking my meds and pushing through the bad stuff and I know you can too.

Hope all your recent tests work out okay (ever thought that your "super hot" sauce might be really screwing up your tummy and causing some bleeding?) Get back on the meds as soon as possible we all love ya and want to see you happy.

Your CPF brother,
Joel

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Raggie, I just realized... didn't you say that you let your meds run out? Could this be contributing to the way you feel today? I know that a broken bike and broken MP3 player don't help, but can you find a way to get your meds refilled asap? We want to see you feeling better, and keeping up with the meds will help.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i just woke up i feel seelp on back porch crazy criiters took my chipsthat chair aint comfy at all.but i got to think a bit about stuff i think i need meds for my braini nsee shrink the 25th a this month opps i mean next month i moved so i dont see old dr no more i miss her she ws nice but now i see new dr i havnet met him yet jjust the coucler i hope i like him but i prefare female dr.s cause they look better lol

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
raggie - did you say earlier in one of your posts that you weren't taking your meds or they had changed them?

It's just like my blood pressure medicine - I have to take it EVERY day or I can expect trouble! Somehow, I've developed a good habit in taking them EVERY day. I don't know if blood pressure medicine can "calm" a person down, but my wife "knows" when I don't take them - I can get angry a little too easy.

If you don't have them, PLEASE get them. If you have them - PLEASE take them, eh?

Ya know we care friend!

3rd_shift

Flashlight Enthusiast
Raggie, you will be fine. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Looks like you just had a bad day/night like any of us could have.
Can you post a pic of what part on your bike broke?
Your praying mantis will probably stay for the rest of the season quite happily.
The season is still early enough to plant a few more garden, or flowering plants to make your home cheerful and lively. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Keep trying to get your meds again as soon as you can though.

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
It sure feels like some months and some people are out to whack you.. I'm in an even worse mess, I've got problems and nobody to discuss them with - worse, I get the feeling these are unsolvable. And I've seen enough evil and so little good in this world that I've completely lost faith in it.

But CPF is something else..it's taught me the importance of doing what we believe in. The problem is when we're forced to do things that we DON'T believe in (by circumstances or otherwise).

raggie, keep doing what you believe in most - it's those things that will keep you sane. I should know - it's all that keeps me here.

cslinger

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
i am so screwed up in my head i know i will never have a girl freind

[/ QUOTE ]

1st Everybody is screwed up in the head to one extent or another.

2nd Look around at some of the folks who have great relationships and tell me that they didn't beat the "odds".

3rd Be yourself and don't worry about it because right about the time that you become comfortable with yourself and not having a significant other they tend to show up.

Hang in there everybody goes through it no matter how pretty, confident, strong or "normal" that they seem.

Chris

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
3rd_shift said:
Can you post a pic of what part on your bike broke?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm, neat idea, ThirdShift. There's a lot of mechanical engineers in this group!

raggie33

*the raggedier*
pics was posted in another thread its the derailer and chainringss

AESOP

Newly Enlightened
Hi Raggie.

I was not able to find the pics of the broken parts. If you had the parts would you be able to fix the bike yourself?

Also, do you know a dealer near you that would have the parts?

Please let me know. I believe that the bike is your only means of transportation, correct?

Michael

raggie33

*the raggedier*
yeah only trasnportion but i still got my feet lol they work good.i think im not going to put more money into that bike cause it is to big anyways.i hate being short lol. im a lot better today i just have bad days im not sure what trigers my bad days i guess stress of the dr visets and started to think of my mom i feel silly venting here now

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
We all have bad days Raggs. Don't feel silly for venting - it's good catharses for the soul.

How big is your bike? I have a 26" and it's just about right for me (I'm 5'9"). I forget what the standard sizes are.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
its 18 inches but i think that must be difent mesurment i think they measure ya tires mine is measures by frame or something