Where has Theepdinker gone?

270winchester

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi folks, just wondering where Theepdinker has been, last time I saw him(only time I saw him) was in the May Bay Area get-together, and has heard of him since...

Hey Theepdinker, if yer still kicking, give us a sign!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Nick

big_guy

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
270winchester said:
Hi folks, just wondering where Theepdinker has been, last time I saw him(only time I saw him) was in the May Bay Area get-together, and has heard of him since...

Hey Theepdinker, if yer still kicking, give us a sign!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Nick

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, 270,

Theep is currently in Virginia with the huge Boy Scout Jamboree that is held every four years. I havn't talked to him since the day before the terrible trajedy where four Scout leaders from Alaska were killed when the metal pole of the large tent they were erecting hit a power line.

Arlen

big_guy

Newly Enlightened
Four scout LEADERS, actually, all adults. There were some scouts injured and taken to the hospital, but all were expected to be ok.

The next day or so, pres bush was scheduled to speak, and a large number of scouts fell ill due to the extreme heat. (or was it from the expected incoming hot air) <font color="blue"> </font> /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif