• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Crazy Bright Modamag R/O Quadimire -- SOLD

Josey

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just purchased this Modamag Quadimire R/O, and it is amazingly bright. R/O means it has red/orange LEDs, and that means it has a very red beam.

My plan was to convert it to white LEDs, but Modamag talked me out of it. This light has a FatMan converter which easily handles the super-high-efficiency, low-Vf R/O LEDs, but would not do as well running with the extra power that white LEDs would need.

So it's up for sale.

It has a purple MagSC body (153 mm, which is 25 mm shorter than a Mag2C). The FatMan converter runs 4 Luxeon III R/O LEDs, which are nestled into 4 IMS SO20XA reflectors. This comes with 2 protected 18500 batteries (no charger), but can also run on 3 123s.

I purchased it from MorpheusT1, who spec'd it out at 760 lumens. It's crazy bright./ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/huh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

I paid $165 (see thread #1038426 started July 14 in this forum), but will sell it for $135 [NO, now $100], and will throw in Priority Mail with confirmation and insurance to US addresses. Foreign shipping may be more, depending on actual cost.

First "I'll Take It" without conditions and with non-CC PayPal gets it. (CC PayPal add $7).

Josey

Josey

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Crazy Bright and Beautiful Modamag R/O Quadimire

Geez, you guys are tough. So a $30 discount didn't even get a nibble or a friendly bump.

OK, price drop to $100.

rick258

Enlightened
Re: Crazy Bright and Beautiful Modamag R/O Quadimi

I'll take it @ $100.

Rick

edit:
Please email PP info to address in my profile. Rick

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast

What, only $100 for a Quadamire? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif It's a real shame! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif

nemul

Flashlight Enthusiast

good deal

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast

That is a very good deal,now i regret selling it to you.
Its a shame seeing such a beuty going for half the price i bought it for.
And its not even a month old.

Shame on you Josey /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif

Benny

Josey

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks, Benny:

After a day with not even the slightest bit of interest, even after a steep discount at the start, I got worried. It is a nice light, and if Rick takes it, I'm sure he'll enjoy it. I'm the world's worst businessman, so all my lights end up going cheap. Don't know what it is. Probably genetic.

However, I did take it out into the forest one night. That huge red beam is amazing. Browns and yellows turn bright red and greens turn dark. It's like a different world.

I really appreciate having the chance to try it out. And I appreciate the good deal you gave me, Benny, and the good support you've given me.

I'm just passing a good deal on to the next CPFer.

Josey

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast

No problem just wanted to give you a decent Spankin /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

wtraymond

Enlightened

Hey, if for some reason....

I'll take it!

I didn't see "SOLD" yet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

Josey

Flashlight Enthusiast

OK, Bill. You're next in line. I was going to mark it sold when I actually got the funds, but I'll change it now.

Josey