KL3 GEN-2

BIGD

Newly Enlightened
I have not ordered a new flashlight in like weeks (since I bought a Gladius) and I couldn't stand it any longer. I called Surefire to see if the new KL3 is shipping and they said it was (for sure they promised). I took the plunge and decided to grab a new L5 body and a Z58 tailcap off Ebay so I can just makeup an entirely new light. Is this the missing link, the L3 Lumamax? Funny thing, they asked what color and I said Hard Anodized, the guy said no, what color LED? Didn't know the KL3 came in any color other than White /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

By the way, they picked up on the first ring and had my order placed in like three minutes. They said it would ship Monday. Their Customer Service was really good. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

cheapo

Flashlight Enthusiast
they are great arent they? and the kl3 is a thing of beauty.

-David

BIGD

Newly Enlightened
I remember some posts where their Customer Service was not spoken too highly of. I threw that in because I was really impressed. I have always bought from a dealer so this was my first time going direct. They rock!

Cornkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes I ordered mine a while ago and am still waiting for it to arrive.. You bet I will post pics and a in-depth review!!

-tom