• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Lionheart Parts

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
I have the following misc LH parts available for sale.

#1 - UCL lens @ $10.00 **SOLD**
#2 - UCL lens @ $10.00 **SOLD**
#3 - LDF lens @ $8.00 **SOLD**
#4 - LDF lens @ $8.00 **SOLD**
#5 - Tailcap spring @ $3.00 **SOLD**
#6 - Tailcap spring @ $3.00 **SOLD**
#7 - Tailcap spring @ $3.00 **SOLD**
#8 - Tailcap spring @ $3.00 **SOLD**
#9 - Tailcap spring @ $3.00
#10 - Pocketclip @ $15.00 **SOLD**
#11 - Pocketclip @ $15.00 **SOLD**

I'll pay for USPS 1st Class Mail Shipping within the continental US. International buyers, please add $3.00 for S/H. PM me with questions.

PayPal only please.

Codeman

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Belleville looks like a small ID washer with a raised center. Although they are springs, they aren't coiled.

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
Since posting this, I've had at least a half dozen inquiries about the pocketclips, ranging from size to materials used to capatability with other lights.

Was I sleeping for for a few months when a different run of clips were made? To my knowledge, there has only been one type (this clip) offered for the LH.

These are the standard clips that were offered for the LH. I don't know and don't care what material they're made from. I have no idea nor do I care what other lights these clips will fit. I will assure you they do fit a normal LH with either the 150/168 tube.

If you'd like one, you can PP to the address that's in my profile. Otherwise, please stop the questions.

NITEFISH

Newly Enlightened
Ill take #8 & #11.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thanks.gif