• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SuperFlashlight III with UWOJ --- SOLD

Josey

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is Arc Mania's SuperFlashlight III with a UWOJ emitter.

Number 20/25.

It's in mint condition [although I just noticed a tiny, pinhole size ding on one of the cooling fins]. The beam is very white and awesome. You can see a photo of it in Bajaiman's post No. 1041287 on Jul 19.

Price is $210 [price lowered to $200 because of ding] shipped Prioity Mail with confirmation and insurance to US addresses. Foreign shipping is more, but just what extra it will cost me.

Non CC PayPal. PM me for my PP address.

First "I'll take it" without conditions gets it.

Josey

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: SuperFlashlight III with UWOJ

Folks, I just received #5 of this "run". If I didn't just buy it, I'd grab this one in a minute! This is one fine light!
(And no, I don't know Josey!!)

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

Karl

Josey

Flashlight Enthusiast

Still for sale because the PM wasn't actually an offer to buy, just an expression of interest.

Thanks, Karl, for the kind words.

Yes this is a great light, extremely well crafted and it has the most beautiful white beam of any of my lights, and I've had some great ones.

To answer some questions that came by PM:

It has a reflector, not a lens. I'm selling it because my L6 has nearly the throw and a better flood, a combination I like a little better, although the L6's beam is much, much yellower and the L6 is larger.

In addition, my Aleph 1 2x123 with a DB917 has a little better throw and nearly as white a beam and it's much smaller. So depending on the situation, I'd probably grab one of those lights rather than the SuperFlashlightIII.

And since my finances are not robust, I don't want to have the money tied up in a shelf queen.

I priced it low because I was hoping for a quick sale.

Josey

Josey

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks, Bogus1. I noticed that you edited the "I'll take it out." So it's still up for sale.

I'm serious about being fair and selling it to the first "I'll take it" without condition.

In response to a PM about whether it's in mint condition, which is how I bought it. I examined it closely and found a tiny ding -- about pinhole size -- on one of the cooling fins. I still think "mint" is a fair description. But because I didn't notice this, I'll lower the price to $200.

In answer to another question, it has a reflector with an orange-peel finish, not an optic, but it does have the lens.

Josey

Josey

Flashlight Enthusiast

Msaxatilus removed the condition from his "I'll take it" post, so it is his at the lower price than his post.

I gave him a chance to back out if the ding thing is an issue. It's extremely small.

Josey

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Josey,

I'll take it with the ding. Thanks for being honest.

MSax

NikolaTesla

Flashlight Enthusiast

Msax you will not regret it. I have one and and Aleph 3 with 1000 MA UWOJ. Yes the Aleph shines further but the SuperLight is super cool too. Very white and bright- wider beam for closer. PS Mine is #11/25 and it is not for sale.