Schnappi, das Kleine Krokodil...

Makarov

Enlightened
Man that's an evil song, one guy at a national radioshow here in Norway started to play it as a joke, it got so popular it became a hit...
It sold to gold and this guy got the goldrecord to hang on his office. His in for some real /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif

The problem is that it got A-listed, so they play it all the time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Neg2LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh, i am TOO EVIL!
Edit: link removed. Evidence that it's royalty free is needed.- Empath

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif: /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

neg

Former_Mag_User

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Neg2LED said:
Oh, i am TOO EVIL!
link removed
neg

[/ QUOTE ]

What the hell was that?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif...
evil-hanging.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

Neg2LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sigh - i forgot to read the rules again, didnt i?

Ah well.

If anyone wants the link, feel free to E-Mail me. (I take it that that is ok?)

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

neg

MrTwoTone

Newly Enlightened
Just listened to this song(found another link @Google),and I pity any Germans with young kids in the haus.This is /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif even
more annoying than Barney-and Barney I think put a good number of people into therapy.

Kiessling

Flashaholic
This "song" is a shame for music and mankind itself as well as a symptom of modern times.
bernie

chrisse242

Enlightened
Bernie, you're wrong, this is nothing but the german revenge for superstar casting shows. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/Christo_pull_hair.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/Christo_pull_hair.gif
And by the way this little girl is a better singer than most of those from casting shows.

Chrisse

K-T

*Moderator*
Chrisse is right, still it makes me sick. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/Christo_pull_hair.gif

Makarov

Enlightened
Hmm, here's what Mats Eriksen (comicwriter in Norway) made about Scnappi...

Translation:
She says: Eeewh, hair in my food!
He says: *ahem* just a hair from my beard, eat your chicken.

Cornkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes that song was rather... interesting one could say. I think it was shown on a popular German Show: "Wetten Dass..."

-tom

chrisse242

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Cornkid said:
Yes that song was rather... interesting one could say. I think it was shown on a popular German Show: "Wetten Dass..."

-tom

[/ QUOTE ]

...which is even more disgusting than the song. At least we're not Great Britain where a mobile-phone ringtone makes it to the top of the charts... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif