• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Lioncub #003 Black and Bare Al - SOLD

MY

Enlightened
I have five lioncubs which my wife says is at least four too many. These are great lights. I would like to offer two at the exact same price that I paid for them:

CPF Black #003 - never opened and still in the original police taped packaging. I paid $300 for this very desirable low serial numbered cub.

Bare Al - never used beyond a few wall comparisons, polished to a shine. I paid $145 for this very nice shiny light.

I am offering both for $450 (original $300 + $145 + $5 shipping) shipped CONUS. International shipping at cost. Insurance is extra at cost. Paypal CC, please add 3%.

This is a package deal as I was able to purchase the Bare cub for the incredibly low $145 price because I paid the original price for #003. Whoever buys this package will receive the same benefit - I am not making any money on this sale.

First to respond I'll take it gets the goods. Please PM for paypal info and questions.

Regards.

MY

cy

Flashaholic
Re: FS: Lioncub #003 Black and Bare Al - at cost

free bump

lmcmann

Newly Enlightened

What if I already have 5 LC's, and just want another bare? If so, I'd like the bare. If not, I may still be interested, have to talk to a friend and see if he wants the black one. I may still buy it, but money's tight at the moment. Dangit.

Larry

NikolaTesla

Flashlight Enthusiast

Done. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/takeit.gif
PM on way

RPM

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll be a backup if this deal doesn't go through. I have LH #003 natural and would like to make a set.