• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired All SOLD POP2 JILL PILL & Sammies I Can Make More!

cgpeanut

Enlightened
I have 5 TYAH POP2 V2.31 available for $59.95 shipped. I will not be responsible for lost or damaged mail

POP2_v2.jpg

dfb4f903.jpg

9f4b6c04.gif

PAYMENT INFO:

paypal address: [email protected]

CC Funded paypal please add 4%: [email protected]

Important Note: First to post here "I'll take it" takes PRECEDENCE over pm's.

These require li-ons to fuction properly and muct be purchased as a separete item. You can get them here.

Rechargeable Li-Ion 3.6V CR123A battery

4 pcs 3.6V 650 mAh RCR123A Li-Ion Rechargeable batteries + Smart charger

Here's the POP2 v2.31 User's guide:

UI Selection Function

Mode 1

Mode 2

Mode 3

Mode 4

I was also successful in building the "POP2 JIll PILL" with RYOJ 1 WATT lux, took me 15 mins really /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

jill_pill_003.jpg

f850daac.jpg

0627db79.jpg

0ee07d8f.jpg

I can build this POP2 v2.31 Jill Pill if anyone is interested Contact me via PM or email [email protected]

rikvee

Enlightened
Re: 5 TYAH POP2 v2.31 sammies & RYOJ POP2 JILL PI

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/takeit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif one TYAH POP2 v2.31 (for a FireFly)

one of these in a MiniMiniMag on a 14500 outdo the old ARC4 and give the MrBulk lights a run for their money....

cgpeanut

Enlightened

@rikvee , Thank you Mailing tomorrow morning.

@TIN pm replied , shipping 2 POP2 Jill Pill tomorrow morning as well

cgpeanut

Enlightened

Here are some hosts you can put the POP2 v2.31 sammies on and Jill Pill /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

13194bad.jpg

2217d630.jpg

jill_pill_009.jpg

img_0004.jpg

cgpeanut

Enlightened

You got it Jody /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif sending it via priority mail now. I'm adding the rubber o-ring as well. How many POP2 sammies do you have 5? Between you and TIN it's hard to keep up /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

jdriller

Flashlight Enthusiast

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thanks.gif

cgpeanut

Enlightened
SOLD POP2 v2.31 JIL PILL,Sammies More will be Made

All SOLD! But Defintely can make more sammies or Jill PIll for DD Jils

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
Re: SOLD POP2 v2.31 JIL PILL,Sammies More will be Made

I'm slow so please bare with me. The 1st thing I noticed is that the Jil Pill is thicker than the default circuit/emitter combination. What that does is not leave many threads at all for the tube to stay secured onto the bezel. If you work it from the other end by backing off the lock ring to allow the sammie to go further into the bezel, then the bezel cap doesn't screw down all the way, since the reflector sits higher then the collar. Additionally, I'm scratching my head as to why the diameter of the ciruit board could just be made the same size as the default board. At first, I didn't understand why you were shipping an o-ring. Now I do, however adding to the bottom of the sammie to hold it in-place only makes the 1st issue of short threads worse.

What am I not doing correctly?

goldserve

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: SOLD POP2 v2.31 JIL PILL,Sammies More will be

Well, it is pretty hard to get any kind of sandwhich into the JIL DD. It was just not designed for any more additional height. With the board the the tallest component, that amounts to 3.6mm of additional height. Scratches head too =D

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic

[ QUOTE ]
goldserve said:
Well, it is pretty hard to get any kind of sandwhich into the JIL DD. It was just not designed for any more additional height. With the board the the tallest component, that amounts to 3.6mm of additional height. Scratches head too =D

[/ QUOTE ]

What I'm getting as is possibly I'm installing it incorrectly. I was scratching my head as to the diameter size, not the height size.

goldserve

Flashlight Enthusiast

I can't imagine why you would need a o-ring. As I understand, the JIL board is 0.6" in diameter and sammies are 0.55". I can see why you would need a oring if you used a sammie's diameter but you just said in your post that the size is exactly that on the JIL's emitter board...

cgpeanut

Enlightened

TIN, I'm so sorry I could not answer a lot sooner. my wife and I had a date last night being friday and all /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif. Now it's 5:30am Saturday and I got called at work to fix some server issues so I'll answer the best I can. I will provide specifics if your still require later on.

0ee07d8f.jpg

The mid-bezel in the ABOVE picture is backwards. please flipped it.

First off remove the retaining ring and screw it in like in this picture

tin4.jpg

The two notch should be facing upwards. I placed a tiny, tiny bit of 2-part AA on the lip of the ring just to keep it from moving.

Do the 2-part AA later on when you have determined the proper depth to screw in the retainning ring.

On my Jill DD I screwed the ring until the lip is flushed to the threads.

tin3.jpg

If you look at the back of the retaining ring (the notched part being the front) you will see a groove ring, the POP2 v2.31 sammie fits in this groove nice and center, make sure it's even and snaps into place.

tin1.jpg

tin2.jpg

place the o-ring to keep the sammie from falling off and no battery rattle
jill_pill_004.jpg

when you screw in the CR2 battery holder you'll know if you did it right if the CR2 holder's orange rubber oring disappears into the mid-bezel without lightning the Jill a little bit of twist and the Jill lights up /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic

OK, thanks. I'm on my way out the door, but I'll try it again later today. Sorry to hear about the work interruptions. Been there, done that, and don't like it.