Lens size for the Brinkman Maxfire LX?

CARNAL1

Newly Enlightened
I want to order an UCL from Flashlightlens.com. Does anyone know what size the Lens is in the Maxfire LX? I installed a BOG 3W DI in my Maxfire, and I want to get the maximum output that the light can give. Any help/advice that anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in Advance.

Flash_Gordon

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd like to put a UCL in my Brinkman Maxfire LX too.

Size is one issue, but have you figured how to get the original lens out? I can't. Mine seems to be epoxied in.

I have pushed and twisted until I probably almost do serious damage. Any help greatly appreciated.

I really like this light and it compares very favorably to lights costing much more.

Mark

CARNAL1

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the input guys. I just bought a Green SF G2 with the LOTC from Brightguy.com. I have a Stock plastic G2 lens, I'll see if it fits the Maxfire. Also, FlashGordon; just unscrew the front bezel from your LX and push lightly from the outside in. The lens should just pop out. Hope this helps. Again, thanks guys for the Info.

Donovan

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
CARNAL1 said:
I want to order an UCL from Flashlightlens.com. Does anyone know what size the Lens is in the Maxfire LX? I installed a BOG 3W DI in my Maxfire, and I want to get the maximum output that the light can give. Any help/advice that anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in Advance.

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesn't the LX already have a glass lens not a plastic like the G2?

CARNAL1

Newly Enlightened
Donovan, the BOG Drop-in is fantastic. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to upgrade their P60 Lamp assembly. I have 4 of them. One in my Maxfire LX, One in my Pelican M6, and two installed in two of my SF G2's. Two hours at full power, then 3 to 4 hours of dimming but still white light. I think everyone should have at least two of them. Just MHO.