• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTT Lion Cub 150A tube and Lion Head

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have come to the decision that the brass LC with 150A tube and Lh will just be too heavy to carry around.

Would somebody be willing to trade my brass Lh and 150A tube (when it arrives) for either bare Al (preferred) or HA Nat? I don't have a black body, but I would swap my brass package for a black package (LC+Lh+150A tube). I might even pay extra if it's a good number /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif . For some reason I have become covetous and I think I prefer black to Nat ( /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif ).

I don't know how trades should work, but if you are willing, post here and PM me, we can work it out.

Edit: My Nat LC is CPF no. 27. I love that number!

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just re-read my post and I think it's a little vague. Let's clarify:

I have a brass Lion Cub with Lion Head and 150A battery tube (the tube is on order).

I would like to trade this for the same stuff in black (will accept a 150A battery tube from a LionHeart if somebody has one of those that they would part with). I am willing to throw in two R123 batteries, charger and Mc20R reflector. Maybe I'll throw in some money too.

Failing that, I'll swap my brass Lion Head and 150A tube for the same in bare Al or HA Nat.