Pics and opinions wanted on 9P and C3 with new KL3

WDR65

Enlightened
I just aqquired my first Surefire LED module, a KL1 for my E2d. I really like its beam and runtime. I've had several full size Surefire C series two cells and I've gotten rid of almost all of them. I'd rather have my E series or my A2.
I want a three cell Surefire in the P/C series, I don't need the M series at the moment and its really out of my price range at this point. I really like the C3 HA, but... for less than the price of a new one I can get a 9P and a new KL3 and still have enough left over for some batteries. At least I'm fairly certain on the pricing at a nearby dealer. So here's my question, what do you like better and is there any particular reason not to go with the 9P aside from the hard anodizing. The grip is not as important to me, at this point I'm not carrying it as a weaponlight. Also if anybody has pics of these combos I'd love to see a few. Thanks in advance guys.

Cypher

Enlightened
Re: Pics and opinions wanted on 9P and C3 with new

I don't own a 9 volt surefire (yet) but I like the C3 better.

Having said that if I were in your situation and didn't specifically want the defining features of the C3 (combat grip, HA, and pocket clip) and had the alternative to purchase the functional equivalent PLUS a new KL3 I'd have to keep the C3 on my wishlist for a while longer and go with the 9P.

I have a 6P with the 1st generation KL3 and I love having the longer runtime option. I find it extremely useful. The NEW KL3 is a different animal from everything I've read but it would be fun to have nevertheless.

Good luck choosing.

Daegan