ac broke again

raggie33

*the raggedier*
ok power went out last night i didnt notice anything to like 20 minutes ago it was hot in here i loked at thermstat and all seemed ok but then i looked closer and it said it was 28 f in here.well im crazy lol but i know it was hoter then that.mater fact themoter upstaires says 88 f .is there away to adjust it?i didnt see anything to do such a thing perhaps resiter? its digatal waht i ended up doing was set the ac to run to 25 f but for one im suprsed it would let it let u set it thast low but it came on just hope it turns off and it moves.perhaps the power outage caused it to convert to celecies but im not sure i dont see away to change it

Lynx_Arc

Flashaholic
Turn off the unit, unplug it from the wall, wait 5 minutes, plug it back in and turn it on. This may reset the temp to what the factory default is unless it has a capacitor or battery backup.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
did that even removed therostat from wall didnt see battery but there may be capacater /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gifthe more i think of it maybve it is in celcies now which is no big deal i guess ill have to learn celcies though

rikvee

Enlightened
I misread the title of this thread as "ARC broke again"

I went: WTF! not again already.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

sorry raggie.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif to me you're always cool, 'hope your AC catches up!

Lynx_Arc

Flashaholic
25 C is about ~78F. check the owners manual or the manufacturers website if that is the case you may be able to hold a button down or something after you unplug it and plug it in to switch temp readout mode.