• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Drop-In module for 2AA Mini-Mag

pradeep1

Enlightened
Newbie here, so I don't know much and will be looking to you wiser guys for guidance. Looking to have a good light for general purpose use that won't attract too much attention. I've already done the MJLED mod thanks to wwglen's generosity. But I want to have a 2AA MiniMag that is brighter for everyday use. Thought of buying Streamlight Jr. but then learned about theses sandwiches in this forum. I've already got a nice extra Mini-Mag 2AA handy, so I am looking for good deal on badboy 400 or madmax plus R2H sandwich. Would like white output only please. Can these be used with rechargeable NiMH batteries?

Please PM if you have one lying around you don't use or would like to part with.

Thanks,

Pradeep

Enlightened
Try the Sandwich Shoppe. If you want to try something else try a MiniPro from Lambda. These are available as kits or you could order a completed kit from a few people around here like 4sevens or me as a last resort /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. Good Luck.
Chris

pradeep1

Enlightened
Thanks .308. I was trying to get a good deal from someone who has an extra one not being used and collecting dust. $48 for a new one is a little beyond my budget considering the recent craze of flashlight purchases I have made. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif