• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SPF: custom Aleph-L1 w/123body +FT t/c BLK *SPF*

akula88

Enlightened
alephl15rs.jpg

Rare Surefire L1-BK head customized by Chop to accept McGizmo's LE's. Reflector is 17mm so17xa. Body is Aleph-123; tailcap is two-stage flat-top with 10-ohms resistor. Light engine will either be a TWOJ-Wiz2/400 or TXOJ-NG500 both built by Chop. Hotspot is relatively large and pronounced, although sidespill is weak but usuable.
[Note: 10-ohms 2-stage tailcap with the Wiz2-LE does not work due to the design of Wiz2 -- more info are at CPF: The Shoppe or at McGizmo's Forum]

More about this light and beamshots on my previous post :
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB14&Number=890302

I was having second thoughts on letting this go but this one has been a safe queen. This is a rare beauty; value of this light with a light engine is around $245.00. This light is in excellent condition.

I'm letting this off with a TRADE VALUE of <font color="blue">$195</font> <font color="AAAAAA">was $210.00</font> *** SOLD PENDING FUNDS ***
Unit value already includes shipping via Registered Air Mail from the PHILIPPINES.

I'm trading this for an item, which has to be bought only ConUS.
If you're interested, please PM me for specifics. I will supply you with URL links on which item I need. We will paypal whatever amount differentials.

This is again a GOODWILL / TRUST TRANSACTION. I will send the item in advance before I ask you the actual shipment of the item traded for. However, I would ask you to initiate the purchase of that item I need.

I need to evaluate your feedback background depending on your CPF post count. I will send the item(s) via Registered Air Mail from the Philippines. Transit usually takes two-three (2-3) weeks to the US.

First to post "I'M INTERESTED TO TRADE" to this post will have first DIBS to the transaction. Then, make sure to PM me when you have posted the interest together with your mailing and email address. Pls respond within 24-hours after I PM my reply, otherwise I would entertain other interested traders.

If you have additional questions -- PM me. Due to timezone differentials, I can only answer between 6PM EST- 8AM EST.

Thanks for looking