• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Mag85 Kit - Create a 800 Lumens Light!

SJACKAL

Enlightened
Includes the following:

1 piece of Carley 1940 Modded aluminium reflector (camless), Medium Orange Peel, includes 10 shims for focusing the reflector.

1 piece of Borofloat glass lense from flashlightlens.com

2 piece of potted WA1185 bulbs.

3 piece of ElektroLumens 3AA to 1D battery adapters

All items brand new and never used. Bulbs tested once to ensure it's working. You will need a 3D Maglite host and 9 AA Nimh batteries to complete the Mag85 setup. 800 lumens /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

All for US$65/- includes shipping to most parts of the world and paypal fees absorbed. Items will be shipped via registered airmail from Singapore. Paypal only.

Please PM me for my paypal details.

For Singaporean CPFer's, if interested, it is SGD$100/-, cash terms only, and buyer to collect by hand at my preferred day, time and location only, or else no deal, sorry.

Thanx for looking.

Extra notes: Sorry I like to mention that I do not wish to sell the parts separately.

Also, sometimes there might or might not be fit issues with the Modded Carley 1940 camless reflectors, being the fact that sometimes the reflector's opening is a bit tight and the Maglite pedestral/bulb holder might get stuck to the reflector. I think it depends on the batch of Maglites, cause a reflector which fits a bulb holder here might not fit another there. The difference isn't great and a little work with sandpaper solves it. Its a known problem and easily resolved. Remember to shield the hole with bluetak first to prevent the sanded dust from messing up the reflector coating in front.

SJACKAL

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Tom_K said:
PM sent

[/ QUOTE ]

PM replied Tom, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

andrewwynn

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just bought a light somebody else modded in a simlar way.. this sounds like a pretty good deal and will make a very bright light.

-awr

SJACKAL

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
andrewwynn said:
I just bought a light somebody else modded in a simlar way.. this sounds like a pretty good deal and will make a very bright light.

-awr

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah Andrew, been using my own for many months now. I got a Mag74 too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif This one is an extra I want to sell off, gotta make some space for the Polaris... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Codeman

Flashlight Enthusiast
PM sent!

EDIT - Please ignore my PM. Sorry about that!

SJACKAL

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Codeman said:
PM sent!

EDIT - Please ignore my PM. Sorry about that!

[/ QUOTE ]

Roger that Codeman, PM read and ignored, no problem /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

SJACKAL

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
rube said:
I'll take it if others dont. PM sent

[/ QUOTE ]

Pending sales to Rube. PM replied with paypal info.