• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired F/S: Surefires - E2E and modified G2!!! *GONE*

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
For Sale:

I have two Shelf Queens I'd like to see have a new home:

E2E-G2.jpg

Item #1: Surefire E2E: This light is in perfect condition. The clip has been replaced with a E2O clip, but I will include both for whomever is interested. This is the old style with flat sides. Only about 2 battery sets through it. Comes with original packaging. Oh, it also has a Z57 tailcap. ASKING $58 Dollars, shipped via Priority Mail!!! <font color="black"> </font> <font color="red">SOLD </font>

Item #2: Surefire G2: This light also is in perfect condition. One set of batteries through it. It has been modified with a clickie tailswitch and comes with a P61 (only) bulb only for 120 lumens. ASKING $35 dollars, Shipped Priority Mail! <font color="red"> RETRACTED! </font>

Paypal only on these items. Shipping costs are for CONUS only. If you are an interanational buyer, please PM me for additional shipping options and costs.

Thanks for looking!

MSax

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: Surefires - E2E and modified G2!!!

Whoops! I just realize that this may be in the wrong place. If one of the moderators feels this would be better in the BST Lights not custom section, please feel free to move it.

Sorry about that.

MSax

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: Surefires - E2E and modified G2!!! REDUCED

I take the E2E, PM me

[ QUOTE ]
MSaxatilus said:
For Sale:

Item #1: Surefire E2E: This light is in perfect condition. The clip has been replaced with a E2O clip, but I will include both for whomever is interested. This is the old style with flat sides. Only about 2 battery sets through it. Comes with original packaging. Oh, it also has a Z57 tailcap. ASKING $58 Dollars, shipped via Priority Mail!!! <font color="black"> </font>

Item #2: Surefire G2: This light also is in perfect condition. One set of batteries through it. It has been modified with a clickie tailswitch and comes with a P61 (only) bulb only for 120 lumens. ASKING $35 dollars, Shipped Priority Mail!

Paypal only on these items. Shipping costs are for CONUS only. If you are an interanational buyer, please PM me for additional shipping options and costs.

Thanks for looking!

MSax

[/ QUOTE ]

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast

PayPal is on the way! Thanks!
AlexGT

[ QUOTE ]
MSaxatilus said:
For Sale:

E2E-G2.jpg

Item #1: Surefire E2E: This light is in perfect condition. The clip has been replaced with a E2O clip, but I will include both for whomever is interested. This is the old style with flat sides. Only about 2 battery sets through it. Comes with original packaging. Oh, it also has a Z57 tailcap. ASKING $58 Dollars, shipped via Priority Mail!!! <font color="black"> </font>

Item #2: Surefire G2: This light also is in perfect condition. One set of batteries through it. It has been modified with a clickie tailswitch and comes with a P61 (only) bulb only for 120 lumens. ASKING $35 dollars, Shipped Priority Mail!

Thanks for looking!

MSax

[/ QUOTE ]

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

E2E has been sold to AlexGT.

G2 has been retracted.

Thanks everyone.