this has to be the smalest mp3 player

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i always like to read about new stuff in technolgy i came arcoss this pretty amazeing

IN STOCK

mobiBLU Cube is available in 6 colors

See estimated arrival date

At only 1 inch in size, the mobiBLU Cube is the world's smallest, full-featured digital audio player. The brilliant OLED display lets you easily see track names, settings and battery status and features a multi-function headphone jack for USB 2.0 connectivity. Plays 10 hours (512 MB) of crystal-clear music on a full charge.

More Cube features: SRS WOW Sound Effects, FM Radio, FM/Voice Recorder, Clock Display and Sleep Timer
This WMA (Windows Media Audio) compatible player will work with Wal-

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.gsp?product_id=3756860

bobisculous

Flashlight Enthusiast
That this is cool and small indeed. I wonder how fast it can transfer songs onto it. It used the Headphone port to do so, which is rather interesting. While it has no screen, I would probably still go for an iPod Shuffle, as you can use that as a USB Pen drive too, but good find Raggie, that thing is neat.

Cameron

LukeK

Enlightened
It in fact does have a screen. It's a small OLED display covering one of the six sides.

greg_in_canada

Flashlight Enthusiast
It may be smallest on the longest dimension but the
total volume isn't much different than an iPod shuffle.
The shuffle is 3.3 x 0.98 x 0.33 inches = 1.067 cubic
inches.

But which shape would you rather have in your pocket?

Greg

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good point Greg about the volumes being equal. I think the shuffle would be much more comfortable to carry - the cube would stick out a little, and look kinda funny in your pocket. But you can't beat the iPod Flea! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

Leeoniya

Enlightened
that flea thing is hilarious.

i have a samsung 1gb.
http://www.yova.com.tw/eshop/images/mp3/samsung/yp-t6z_l.jpg

got myself the $50 sony "in-ear" earbuds...incomprehensibly incredible sound.

Pros:
mass storage!!!!! A MUST. and biggest deciding factor.
quite small
works on one readily available AA. sweet playtime.

cons:
cheap rubbery cover for usb port
no good holster and no clip for belt...too heavy to hang on neck with provided strap /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
also sticks out when put on a belt even if there was a clip, but the AA playtime is worth it.

Leon

LowWorm

Enlightened
I had a beloved Cowon iAudio 5 1GB model before selling it to make room for a pesky little addiction to flashlights (curse you, CPF!) Audio quality was bar none, but it still didn't keep me from wanting one of these cubie deals.

Any screen beats Shuffle's no-screen, and OLED is just sweet looking.

Thought I'd like my 100th post to be on one of Raggie's threads.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

yuandrew

Flashlight Enthusiast
Those things are getting small. I still have my vintage portable cassette players but I've been thinking about getting one of these http://www.mobiblu.com/eng/e_sub_d220.asp
However, I heard they're only avaliable in Australia.

I have an iRiver IFP 880 though. I don't have a lot of songs on it, mostly it holds many of my "funny" sound effects and it has a tape adaptor connected to it. The FM tuner is nice though, my friends and I once "shared" one Ipod using the I-Trip transmitter and using small FM radios/tuners to listen together