No Guilt Snacks

V8TOYTRUCK

Flashlight Enthusiast
This might be a thread with no replies but, inspired by the sinful snacks thread, what are some foods that you enjoy that are actually good for you?

I love Knudson Non fat cottage cheese and fresh blueberries right before bed. About 45g of protein of slow digesting protein to repair your body while you sleep. I tried about 5 different brands of cottage cheese and knudson to me is the best. It tastes like plain white rice to me, a slight hint of cottage cheese flavor, curds are just the right size. No strong cheese smell.

LowWorm

Enlightened
Chocolate-covered raisins...just lick off the chocolate, and voila! a healthy no-guilt raisin lies ready for the munching.

Penguin

Enlightened
Hmm, BBQ Soy Crisps from Trader Joe's are always good, then they have pita bread and different flavored hummus, fruit/dried fruit is always a good choice. It's hard finding sinless snacks...

Lynx_Arc

Flashaholic
cherry vanilla yogurt
green seedless grapes
dry chex cereal
dried banana chips
sunflower seeds
juice frozen in ice cube trays with sticks in them

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Trader Joe's brand Pita Chips with Sea Salt coupled with their regular Hummus. Stacy's brand Pita chips, too (I kinda suspect they make TJ's, as they seem to be identical). Also, everyday, I bring to work with me a zip lock back into which I've tossed some Kashi Good Friends cereal for a healthy snack.

Latest posts