Declaration of Revocation

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh I'm gonna get such a /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif for posting this but what the hell, it's just a bit of fun (he says putting on his kevlar body armour)

LINK

only for those with a good sense of humour /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Lightraven

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hey, X-ray, when you figure out how to enforce #7, all the others will be easy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif.

Pydpiper

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ya had me right until you got to the beer part, I dont like American beer, and I don't like warm beer. The rest I can learn to get around.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kiessling

Flashaholic
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

[ QUOTE ]
If you're not adult enough to sort things out without suing someone or speaking to a therapist, then you're not grown up enough to handle a gun.

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

Thanx for posting this! I really would like to see more merciless humour like this ... and especially when it slams others and not me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bernie

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
You forgot #17 Dentistry/Oral Hygene shall be banned completly. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif

"Yeah baby" Austin Powers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Beamhead said:
You forgot #17 Dentistry/Oral Hygene shall be banned completly. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

ok I'll give you that one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Remember the "big book of british smiles" from an episode of the simpsons - how true /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

B@rt

Flashaholic
duh.gif

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
evan9162 said:
Not John Cleese

http://www.snopes.com/politics/satire/revocation.asp

[/ QUOTE ]

I love the final response in your link, the last line:
"P.S. — Regarding WW2: You're Welcome" is the icing on the cake /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Have I started an international incident ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Topper

Flashaholic*
"Have I started an international incident" ? not yet keep pushing and we will see
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif I am up for this.
Topper

3rd_shift

Flashlight Enthusiast
WoW! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I have a lot to say about it that I won't say here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif

andrewwynn

Flashlight Enthusiast
good humor.. it's funny that those anecdoes get attributed to 'random comedian' all the time but it's good stuff... wonder if billy connely was involved in some of those quips.

it's funny stuff. the retorts are good as well.

-awr

bwaites

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can laugh at myself. I seldom laugh when those who wish to make light of freedom do so at the expense of millions of brave American lives who fought so proudly for the speakers freedom.

Enough said by me.

Bill

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
I thought it was a tasty bit of English humor they are so well known for, not unlike many tasty United Kingdom epicurean delights.

Haggis (not gonna go there)

Ploughman's Lunch (a piece of cheese, a bit of pickle and pickled onion, and a chunk of bread)

Shepherds Pie (made with minced lamb and vegetables topped with mashed potato and grated cheese.)

Toad-in-the-Hole (sausages covered in batter and roasted.)

Bubble & Squeak (typically made from leftover potatoes and cabbage fried together).

Black Pudding (Looks like a black sausage. It is made from dried pigs blood and fat).

No Name dessert (steamed beef-fat sponge pudding with currants or raisins).

We are approaching the dinner hour here. Roasted chicken or N.Y. Strip Steaks seem to be the top two nominees. Shepherds Pie was not mentioned for some reason.

I did think the article was funny, x-ray. I'm just razzing you back. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

---------

- Jeff

jhereg

Enlightened
To the citizens of the United States of America, in light of your failure to elect a competent President of the USA and thus to govern yourselves, we hereby give notice of the revocation of your independence, effective today.
--See response to item 6.

6. You will no longer be allowed to own or carry guns, or anything more dangerous in public than a vegetable peeler. Because you are not sensible enough to handle potentially dangerous items, you need a permit to carry a vegetable peeler.

See my signature. You may have the consumeables first. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
x-ray said:
Have I started an international incident ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, not at all.

Oh, and just ignore that black van parked across the street. It's nothing, really.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

leadfoot

Newly Enlightened
In a pig's ***, a saying which also originated in England.

Whoops, forgot our most famous one word reply. Spoken in behalf of old merry England and Eastern Europe.

Nuts.

Leadfoot /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif