• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Stinger 6V Conversion and XT Tailswitch

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
FS: SuperStinger Bulbs & Stinger XT Tailswitch

-Custom 6V battery pack (5 Sanyo 1/2 sub-Cs) quality built by Wilkey (Ginseng). To convert Streamlight Stinger, Stinger XT, Ultra Stinger & Ultra Stinger XT into 6V scorchers. Charges with factory Streamlight chargers. Included, two Streamlight SuperStinger bulbs (one new in packaging, one used for less than 20min). The SuperStinger bulbs do not fit the Ultra heads. For Ultra heads use WA01111 or WA01160 bulbs. $20 SOLD (2 SuperStinger bulbs still available, new in package $5ea)

-Streamlight Stinger XT / Ultra Stinger XT tailcap switch. New, never used. Additional new switch boot included. $10

Pics available on request.
Prices include US shipping. International extra.
Paypal cash preferred. Paypal credit card accepted but you must cover the fees. Thanks

Last edited:

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
Wow, this is a really old thread. I do still have the switch, not sure about the boot though, I have to check.

The switch is new & un modded. I'll get back to you on how to use the tailcxap.

I still have the 6V battery as well, has been charged periodically all this time & holds charge fine. $20 shipped.

PM me if interested in either.

Last edited:

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
what is the ground spring?

Actually, I take back what I said in my last post. I don't remember off the top of my head but there is something that is needed to be done to the ground spring for the battery in order for the tailcap to work. I'll check when I get home & get back to you on that.

Replying to your PM now....

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
6V Battery sold.

2 new SuperStinger (6V) bulbs & XT tailcap still available.