• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired TRADE Bare LH kit for New Gladius

scrappy

Enlightened
Looking to unload a bare lionheart - comes complete with battery and charger. First I'll take it gets it. Money orders only please. I am in Connecticut. Shipping free to the 48, anywhere else, we'll work out exact shipping charges only. Its in perfect condition. Must raise some bucks for personal stuff. Price $235.

THanks,
Rich

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Re: F/s LionHeart Bare w/ charger and batt

Wow, bare Al Lion HEART??? Only 76 ever made, if I recall correctly! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

wtraymond

Enlightened

I'm sorry for putting this here, but doesn't at least one of these belong in the Smithsonian or the MOMA?
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

scrappy

Enlightened

Well my bills belong in the Smithsonian - under "How can one Man have collected so much debt and still not have everything he wants" --- so I gotta start selling alot...

Rich

luminaria

Newly Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
MR Bulk said:
Wow, bare Al Lion HEART??? Only 13 ever made, if I recall correctly! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this a special kind of bare AL LionHeart? Until now I had always read that you made 75 plus a prototype...

MSI

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
MR Bulk said:
Wow, bare Al Lion HEART??? Only 13 ever made, if I recall correctly! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno if it was intentional or if you are going senile, but in this thread you say that 76 were made /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

MSI

Enlightened

It was not a very good joke trying to confuse potential buyers like that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif He was really doing you a disservice, shame on you Mr Bulk.

Btw, I think this is a good deal considering the one I linked to went for $265, and that was without charger. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

OOPS! Sorry, I got it confused with the VIP - 13 VIPs, and NOT LionHearts!!! My bad, my bad, my bad! Going to the post to change it right now (man, I am selling WAY too many lights!)...

scrappy

Enlightened

All i wanted was a simple thread, a quick sale... anyone else have any comments to make???????
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Rich

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yeah, SOMEBODY buy this light!! I got a mint,MINT SFIII from "Scrappy" several weeks ago and I can vouch for him...(as if he needs me to)!! I'd buy this LH in a second but, I already have one!! Great deal!! Worthy cause! Help Scrappy get his blls out of where he believe they should be--the Smithsonian!!!

Karl /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mpr.gif

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

Don't let this one pass you by! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Karl

glockboy

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
MR Bulk said:
OOPS! Sorry, I got it confused with the VIP - 13 VIPs, and NOT LionHearts!!! My bad, my bad, my bad! Going to the post to change it right now (man, I am selling WAY too many lights!)...

[/ QUOTE ]
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

scrappy

Enlightened

Thanks for the kind words Karl, I know you are loving that superflashlight III, I miss him already...!!! I may have downgraded my buy option to the the 1D Mark II, the "S" is just way out of my league.

Rich.

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have one of these that I was going to put up on the boards, and then reality hit. No way am I selling mine!!! Scrappy is nutz! Whoever is on the fence about this light should jump on it. Its an excellent light at an excellent price and easily upgraded when the technolgy catches up to it. Mr. Bulk out did himself on these lights.

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

Well, Rich, "downgrade" might not be the best term. Either one of these Canons is a fine, fine instrument and, well I'm sure no expet on either one form personal experience, I might suggest that you'd be hard pressed to see any great (or ANY at all!) difference in the actual outcome of the "shoot". The "pride of ownership" factor may not be QUITE the same but, ya gotta eat!!

Karl

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

Jeez, I've gotta start using spell check for these early morning CPF writes!!