• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Dual Headed Arc-AAA Battery Tube

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
I'm aware of at least (2) different type. One was a long tube that allowed for a bezel on each end. Each end work independantly with its own cell. The other was a dual side-by-side tube, with each side being independant of each other.

I'm looking for either or both.

Dr_Joe

Enlightened
I didn't know Arc ever made these. I am aware that Peak made them for awhile, and in fact I was looking for one, but they stopped making them.

In the event you come across more than you need, (Peak or Arc) I'd be glad to take one off your hands.

Good luck in the quest ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Silviron

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was making the side by side ones for a while. Decided to quit destroying the Energizer Double Barrel flashlights I was using to make them with though.
INFO HERE

But I still have two of them, that I kept for myself, one for single cell on each side, and one for two NiMH on each side.

Don't have any use for them anymore, so if anyone is interested I could let them go pretty reasonably priced.

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
Silviron said:
I was making the side by side ones for a while. Decided to quit destroying the Energizer Double Barrel flashlights I was using to make them with though.
INFO HERE

But I still have two of them, that I kept for myself, one for single cell on each side, and one for two NiMH on each side.

Don't have any use for them anymore, so if anyone is interested I could let them go pretty reasonably priced.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll take the single-celled double version. PM incoming.