SF A2: How to tell current model?

DDS

Enlightened
Would someone please let me know how to tell the difference between the "old" and new models of this light? Thanks! Dave

leukos

Flashlight Enthusiast
DDS,
Flat sides, small clip, and smooth bezel was the first design. Next came the longer clip, then the crenellated bezel, then the round body. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

leukos

Flashlight Enthusiast
Give SF CS a call, they have been known to give them for free. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Flash_Gordon

Flashlight Enthusiast
I might be confused, (highly probable) but I thought the newest version of the A2 has the shorter clip.

It comes with a Z60 lanyard which uses the two-piece ring around the tailcap instead of a lanyard attachment hole in the end of the clip. Also body has multiple flat sides.

Mark

DDS

Enlightened
leukos; TY for the reply. I have an A2 with the scalloped bezel, long clip, long lanyard which attaches to a ring around the end cap area. The body is generally round but has several flat areas one of which the clip rests on. I presume this is the newer version.

Flash_ Gordon: sounds like what you describe except with a long clip :)

leukos

Flashlight Enthusiast
DDS,
SF is always changing and updating their line, but it sounds like you have the newest version. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif