i hate to say i have to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
ive got a email or corespondance that upset me this email or corespondancewas from a few people that said something that so hurt me ,i feel i cant put it in words i spent a long time last night thinking about it . and know mater how much i thought how to put a good spin on it i got more sad. i wish you all knew specly the one who said the bad things how much i love ya all.i am with out words.i spent most my adult life avoiding people and on cpf i learned to talk even though it was in chat i trusted a lot of ya.but i learn some of ya doubted me and to me thats the worst thing to happen .this email was the worst thing i ever heard .so tomrow at noon ill be here 2 years but i think ill leave a few people know i been thiking aboutiing doneing this for a few months. i do hope ya all know i love you.i do at least want that.

Neg2LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Raggie! Who did this? Please dont go! we all love you! please! please! please.................................................................

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

i guess if you arent going to change your mind, this is goodbye.

neg

rikvee

Enlightened
don't let the *******s grind you down, raggie, you are a big part of the heart and soul of this place and very much appreciated by many, just watch!

nekomane

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thought this was gonna be another of your good natured jokes, but WTF /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
No reason for you to go raggie, stay with us will ya /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Pydpiper

Flashlight Enthusiast
Comments removed - Empath
I doubt your going anywhere Raggie, but if you do then take care. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

js

Flashlight Enthusiast
raggie,

I'm so sorry to hear about what happened. And I understand your desire to protect yourself from being hurt like that again! Just remember that CPF is an open community. Anyone--ANYONE!--can register and type out the nastiness and hurtfulness and spitefulness that can hide in any of us.

If you must leave, you will be missed, Raggie. You will be missed. But forgive this person, and forget. Think of all the people who love you and care about you. So long as you dwell on this offense, so long will it continue to hurt you and darken your world. Remember all the good. Remember all the kindness and all your friends.

Wolfen

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
js said:
raggie,
If you must leave, you will be missed, Raggie. You will be missed. But forgive this person, and forget. Think of all the people who love you and care about you. So long as you dwell on this offense, so long will it continue to hurt you and darken your world. Remember all the good. Remember all the kindness and all your friends.

[/ QUOTE ]

What js said and Stick around awhile!!!

nethiker

Enlightened
js has some good advice. I don't think leaving is the solution you are looking for. There will always be some people who for whatever reason act like jerks. The only place to be free from the hurt others can cause is by ourselves. The problem with that though is that we can hurt ourselves much more than anyone else can when we don't have the care and support of those who love us.

raggie, you must do what you think is best for you. If I may be really bold here, I would suggest the best thing you can do is take js's advice--forgive those who are mean and illmannered. They are really only hurting themselves by exersizing an ugliness from within if you forgive and not let it touch you. Perhaps by doing this, you can help them be better people too. When you see these thoughtless comments some people make as a reflection of them and not yourself, then you will become more confident about what a wonderful person you are. So many of us see this. I hope that's enough for you to forgive those who can't.

Greg

vontech

Newly Enlightened
Raggie, as has been said already, there will always be some people who live only to feed their hatred. These may well be the same folks who were either the bullies on the playground, or perhaps the ones who were bullied and feel a need to lash out now.

I've only been here a few months now, and your posts have always brought a smile to my face. Please don't leave!

Anyone who has attacked you in this correspondence is just trying to get a "rise" out of you. You are much better than they are, Raggie! If you simply IGNORE them, they will go away. You were perhaps only the "target of the day" or "week".

I just went into one user's profile -- a user whose posts "bother" me -- and selected "IGNORE THIS USER".

THERE!!! Problem solved! And it feels good, too!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Try it!

Regards,

Tom

3rd_shift

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don't you dare go Raggie! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad71.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------
If anyone has a problem with Raggie, YOU can take it up with me! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif
[email protected]

Raggie, get a www.msn.com hotmail, or a www.yahoo.com email account so that you can report any bad emails as the junk that they are.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/knight.gif

When I see something land in my junk folder, I know right away I may be dealing with a habitual loser, reported earlier as junk by someone else, before I even open it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

CajunBabe

Newly Enlightened
Raggie,
As it has been posted in previous posts to this thread, open forums sometimes bring out the worst people, the type that are unhappy with themselves. Don't focus on the bad, just look at the good which CPF and you have brought. You were one of the first to welcome me to CPF, therefore you hold a special place in my heart.

We would be lost without you,
Take care,
CajunBabe

raggie33

*the raggedier*
hugs all perhaps i shuould go nto more detail of this email it said a freind a mine said i as makeing my self seem more messed up then i am well first thing that hurt me was this was from a freind then i was hurt that people think id do that. then i thought perhaps it was cuase i vent so much here.well people i dont have no tother place to vent realy cant talk to dad . i dont realy have no freinds i cant afford to see a real shrink so i vent here its all i had /i always felt wierd doing it but its what i had to have some one say im not sincere was the worst thing ever .i cant put words on it.i guess i should of kept my thoughts to self .the person have said i act the way i do to get free lights. hey i love lights i realy do but i love sanity better .i am so sad on the event of the last few days.but i blame my self

Lynx_Arc

Flashaholic
I have *cycled* in and out of different chat venues over the last 8 years or so and decided when several of them upset me to no end for various reasons that I wouldn't allow them to control my actions directly. I made up my mind the conditions I would stay around for before I decide to *plant* myself somewhere and go with that. The last place I left because I didn't feel a need to hang around any more.
That is my major reason for bugging out so to speak, If I feel I am not needed and the hassle factor is too high I pack up and go.
I don't see that here as it seems I get to help someone every day I am on here and that far outweighs the flaky people that cross my path on occasion.

Think for a bit... do you feel needed here? Do you fill a purpose hanging around? If so then overcome the idiots that can hide (anonamously) behind a name spewing stuff they probably wouldn't say face to face to you if they met you.

One thing I learned in life is you are going to step on peoples toes the more you do, some people will accept an apology and forget it, others will use it as an excuse to try to get revenge beyond injury for spite. Get some steel toed boots on and dance and don't worry about toes as people will move em out of the way.

kitelights

Flashlight Enthusiast
Raggs - there are a lot of great people here on CPF, that's what makes it so special. But there are also a few idiots - with the good comes some bad.

People whose social existance is behind a keyboard is often because they can't make it in real life. They can be whatever or whoever they want online. Unlike them, you're the real deal - nothing is hidden and I think that's one of main things that everyone loves about you here.

I was gone for almost a week (in the hospital for a very unexpected heart procedure) and when I got back on CPF, one the first things that I looked for is what you were up to. So, you can't go - you're heart medicine. I look forward to the smart, stupid and funny things that you say.

Think about it - there are dozens and dozens of people here that have great things to say about you and only one or two with bad things to say. Who do you think is right? Could dozens and dozens be wrong?

It's our nature to think about only the bad thing and ignore all the good things, but that's really pretty silly, isn't it? You have to make an EFFORT to think about it that way. When it eats at you, don't feed it with your thoughts. Try to think about the good things or do something else to get your mind off of it.

Let idiots be idiots, but don't let them keep you down.

greenLED

Flashaholic
Don't let the bed bugs bite you, raggie! Stick around, and enjoy the good company. Those few who decide to harrass you are not worth your attention or energy. They are incompetent fools who try to feel better by making others feel bad (or something like that). Vampires of good will, I say! Ignore them, don't even waste your time worrying about them (it's hard, but you can do it!), delete the e-mails, add them to your ignore list.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grouphug.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.