• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Custom light parts ALL SOLD

DSpeck

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have for sale some unique parts (stuff I'm not likely to make again).

First: A custom body for the SureFire KL2 (tactical flood) head. This body is solid 6061 aluminum, HA3 natural anodized, holds 3 CR123 cells, and has a Kroll clickie tailcap, with which I haven't had any trouble. Good colour match on anodizing with the head. If desired, I'll also sell the KL2 head (it's in like-new condition). This body will likely also fit the larger-sized SF heads, like the M3 and M6. I don't have any of those to test, though, as I built it to fit the KL2.

Picture:

KL2_body_w-head.jpg

Price: body only = $65.00 US shipped, body+head = $115.00 US shipped.SOLD

Second: 4AA-size custom UBH body. This one is compatible with all E-series SF heads, Aleph system, etc. It's HA3 natural anodized, has VERY aggressive knurling (full points), and has nice thick walls (pacifier, anyone? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif ). Run your KL4 head off cheap AA batteries, and have a good handful of light for those night walks.

Picture:

4AA_body.JPG

Price: $40.00 US shipped. SOLD

Third: A custom tailcap for the C-cell Maglight. This will allow you to add one more CR123 cell to your customized Maglight. The OD matches the C-cell tube, and the ID is for CR123 cells. The part is HA3 natural anodized, and has a shiny finish, unlike most HA3. The knurling is very subdued/flattened.

Picture:

C-cell_Mag-extender.jpg

Price: $35.00 US, shipped. SOLD

I will combine shipping for any of these, depending on how many you take.

First unconditional "I'll take it" gets it. Please Paypal to [email protected] , and I'll send off the part same or next day. Note that I will be leaving for a week's vacation on Friday of this week, so I won't be in communication or near email/WWW until the 20th. I'll contact people after that if necessary.

If you have questions, please email me at [email protected] .

Red

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Custom light parts

I'll take the custom body for the KL2, and the KL2 head.
PM sent.

Gene

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nice score on the UBH 4XAA body wasabe64! You wouldn't happen to have another one stashed around would you Doug? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

DSpeck

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sorry, Gene - no extras... after all, if I did, it wouldn't be unique, would it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif I've got the regular UBHs in stock, though... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast

Dang it.... Hey, how about an adapter for 2 UBHs? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif