Malkoff        
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: post some funny practical jokes

Default post some funny practical jokes

post some funny practical jokes ones ya did or ones ya want to do.i for one wanna replace some ones ring tone on the cell phone to a farting sound a course dont telll em i did it.i know it seems inmature but man i think it will be sofunny

Default Re: post some funny practical jokes

<font color="red">*WARNING* - "Post content (promoting animal abuse) deleted here and moved to the Admin area for "review!"</font>

Ha...farting ring tone...nice!

Ok..here's one I planned to do on my boss for April Fools, unfortunately the plan failed because one key person dropped the ball.....

Our boss has a nasty habit of telling us when our breaks and lunches are, and when it's time to go home (it's always the same time every day, so we all know when those times are). One co-worker said she felt like he was treating us like kids. So here's the joke:

An email was to be sent from our boss' boss (he WAS in on the joke until he dropped the ball) saying something like, "Joe, the CSR's have been complaining that they feel like you're treating them like kids when you tell them what time their breaks, lunches, and end-of-day is every day, and this is not acceptable. You are to call a meeting so that you can apologize to each and every CSR for your actions, or they've all threatened to quit." Coming from his boss, this would seem legit. However, his "apology" wasn't going to be good enough (no matter how good it actually was). One of us would stand up after he was done "apologizing" and say "Joe, that's just not a good enough apology, cmon guys, let's go." Everyone would then stand up and leave the room. This would freak him out becuase there was alot on his plate at the time, and having us there was key to keeping things running smoothly. We of course would then say "April Fools" and that would be the end.

Our boss' boss never sent the email........ [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Our boss later found out about the plan and even he admitted that it was a good and well planned joke. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

raggie, good one [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif[/img]

GreenLed, been there done that and my wife almost killed me! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif[/img]

EDIT: OT-but speaking of cats and since this is a Flashlight forum, My wife has had cats that would chase the beam of a flashlight until they passed out.
    I even had a dog that would chase the beam and pounce on the fence where it was shining. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

<font color="red">*WARNING* - "Post content (promoting animal abuse) deleted here and moved to the Admin area for "review!"</font>

This thread was started "in fun" and can be locked down if you continue to abuse it! Get a grip!

[ QUOTE ]

This thread was started "in fun" and can be locked down if you continue to abuse it! Get a grip!

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't think it really was, but I apologize. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/oops.gif[/img]

Flashaholic*

I think it would be funny to carefully crack eggs and install those little marshmellow chickens you see around Easter then glue them back together place them in the fridge for the unsupecting wife to to find. Well, I thought that was funny it is OK if you do not.
    Topper [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I just sent Sigman a PM saying more or less this:

I am really sorry if it could be considered animal abuse or upset anyone. It was not intended that way, or meant to "promote" any kind of abuse, or I would've not posted it. I saw it done on my friend's kitten (she did it herself), and I thought it'd be funny to share, nothing more than that. Please let me know if there is something I can do to clarify my position during the Admin "Review" process.

Different cultures treat animals differently, and I've noticed people in the US are more sensitive towards their animal pets than elsewhere. This may serve as an explanation for my unintended behavior. I apologize if my posting offended anyone.

I had a set of cheap steak knives given to me to fix, cause the blades all had broken just inside the handle juncture.
    I told the guy that they were not worth the hassles, so he told me to bin them...
    BUT...
    If you pushed the blades inside the handle they would sit there, but if you cut with the blades, they would "break".

Repeat fun...

So we did it to my mother, and after the 4th one, I told her she could eat her steak, but only if we could cut it for her, as she was too strong for my expensive knives [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    I think I am out of the will, now [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Flashaholic*

I thought this was a good one.

An atheist was taking a walk through the woods.
    What majestic trees!
    What powerful rivers!
    What beautiful animals!" he said to himself.
    As he was walking alongside the river he heard a rustling in the bushes
    behind him. He turned to look. He saw a 7 foot grizzly charge towards him.
    He ran as fast as he could up the path. He looked over his shoulder and saw
    that the bear was closing in on him. He looked over his shoulder again, and
    the bear was even closer. He tripped and fell on the ground. He rolled over
    to pick himself up but saw the bear right on top of him, reaching for him
    with his left paw and raising his right paw to strike him.
    At that instant the Atheist cried out: "Oh my God!..."
    Time stopped.
    The bear froze.
    The forest was silent.
    As a bright light shone upon the man, a voice came out! of the sky: "You
    deny my existence for all of these years, teach others I don't exist, and
    even credit creation to a cosmic accident. Do you expect me to help you out
    of this predicament? Am I to count you as a believer?"
    The atheist looked directly into the light, "It would be hypocritical of me
    to suddenly ask You to treat me as a Christian now, but perhaps could you
    make the BEAR a Christian?"
    "Very well," said the voice.
    The light went out.
    The sounds of the forest resumed.
    And then the bear dropped his right paw, brought both paws together and
    bowed his head and spoke:

"Lord, bless this food, which I am about to receive from thy bounty through
    Christ our Lord, Amen."

Flashaholic*

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif[/img]

You can switch the "M&amp;N" on someone's key board.

Or this one takes A bit of thought and time but can really freak someone out. Go to there Word program and go to auto correct under tools, this function fixes common spelling errors automatically. You can also make your own like the word “is” could be switched with “I know what you did” or “it” could be switched to “I am watching you”. Trust me this really works well and you can really freak people out with it.

JT, if I get fired for trying that I'm gonna try not to blame you too much okay?

Flashaholic*

[ QUOTE ]
    jtivat said:
    You can switch the "M&amp;N" on someone's key board.

Or this one takes A bit of thought and time but can really freak someone out. Go to there Word program and go to auto correct under tools, this function fixes common spelling errors automatically. You can also make your own like the word “is” could be switched with “I know what you did” or “it” could be switched to “I am watching you”. Trust me this really works well and you can really freak people out with it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Even better is to stick the victim's name in autocorrect and change it to a new nickname. You can imagine..."Sincerely, The Man who Knows it ALL"....

Another quickie is to change the keyboard type to another language... that will get them.

Yet another is to do a screenshot of their desktop and make it their wallpaper. Then move all their desktop files to another location and (assuming it is XP) have no system icons present. They login and the fun begins.

Flashaholic*

FAVORITE PRACTICAL JOKE

This was almost 20 years ago in an office FULL of practical jokers:

A guy at work had bought a new car. If memory is correct, it was a Honda Civic (small fuel efficient car). Anyway as many new car owners will, he talked and talked about his new car and how great it was. He commuted ~50 miles each way (100 miles a day). Well anyway he was was always talking about the great gas mileage he was getting. The next week he would even claim he was getting even BETTER gas mileage. Well it seemed that every week his gas mileage was improving! But then, at the end of the month he shut up and wasn't talking so much anymore*.

*The pranksters had stopped added gasoline to his car as it was getting too expensive to add ever increasing amounts everyday..... Oh man were those pranksters organized. But the look on the guy's face was PRICELESS.

Another computer one in the same vein.

If the user has MS Outlook, and the e-mail system has a profanity filter, this is a good one. Providing you can access their machine, the mark has a good sense of humor, and company policies regarding termination for misuse of computing assets are applied with a grain of common sense.

You can edit their signature file, or better yet, if they don't use a sig file, create it for them, and check the option to have it automatically be added to every e-mail they send…

Since 95% of the e-mails these days seem to be Rich Text (RTF) or HTML, you can edit fonts and colors.

Take a profanity @#$% or @#%, or ^&amp;*#@%!*# etc… and format it into the smallest point-size possible and color it in WHITE, it will be invisible, and added to the bottom almost every e-mail they send. The company profanity filter will bounce every e-mail they send, and the mark will scour their e-mails looking for where they slipped up and typed something offensive.

A number of years ago, our tiger trainers convinced their supervisor that there was going to be a fashion shoot of women's clothing in the exhibit with their animals. However, fashion models couldn't be used for obvious reasons. He was "enlisted" and grudgingly agreed to model the clothing and the rest would be dealt with in the darkroom (this took place in pre-Photoshop days). On the day of the "shoot", he was dressed up, the cats were released on to the exhibit and a crowd gathered to watch. Only then was he advised of the prank. Needless to say, he wasn't thrilled, but there were a lot of laughs at his expense.

BTW, although animals were involved in this, they were in no way harmed. Only their trainer's ego.

Had a coworker fall asleep at 1 am.
    At 1:15 I moved the clock's time on the wall up to 6:40 am.
    We woke him up at 1:20 and told him he could go ahead and go home and not to worry about it. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    He was the 1st one in at 22:38 and had the privelege of being the 1st one who could go home.
    He got his things together and made it halfway into the parking lot before realizing the reason why the sun wasn't up yet. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hahaha.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Here's an easy one.
    Get out your cellphone and walk up to someone sitting next to a phone who's number you know.
    Call that person and then once the conversation gets rolling, tap them on the shoulder. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif[/img]
    This one works good on receptionists, secretaries and office building security.
    Especially if it's someone who knows you.
    "What the? You *#^*!" [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif[/img]

I recall when I was going to college one day I walked out on the front lawn to see someones entire room, furniture, carpet, bad (with them still in it) there. Then on a count of three everyone out there screamed.... GOOD MORNING (NAME forgotten)
    and he woke up and was in shock. He struggled to try to get out of bed to find they had sewn his sheets to the bed.

I also recall at a place of work people were always sabotaging everyones toolboxes/storage cabinets. My friend had someone that was doing silly practical jokes like slipping bondo hardener under the finger pulls to his drawer and nailing his hammer to his bench when he was gone so when he went to a second shift he said he was going to *get him back*. The next day the guy had a board screwed to his tool cabinet so he couldn't get into it without borrowing a screwdriver. He finally got someone to loan him one and while unscrewing the first screw realized it wasn't long enough to reach through the board that was attached. My friend had used short screws and double stick (sided) tape to attach the board so he could have just peeled it off.

he felt like a fool for sure.

My Technicians (Bless them) will nail desk pedestal drawers closed from the side.
    They will fill a tool box with glass marbles (we use them for slam testing), they will get our machinist to make up some left-handed bolts for the new guy etc etc etc

At the moment I'm having them test a time-lock cash box and I usually find somebody waiting for the damn thing to open so they can get their wallet or cellphone out of it.

When we got a shrink wrap machine Technicians would come in to find all their tools and stuff has been individually wrapped.

At my previous job one of the managers on his last day found his car had been wrapped in cling film.

KY jelly (AKA Surgilube) on the earpiece of a phone is always a hit!

Bob

The cling wrap on the car is a good one.

I was working in a small carry-out only pizzeria about 20 years ago. The manager thought he was cool wearing a brown leather-looking vinyl jacket. After the dinner orders started coming in one of us would sneak his jacket into one of the commercial freezers. By the time we closed down it was frozen solid and he had to stand by the oven for about 10 minutes and thaw it out before he could leave.

No animals were harmed in the manufacturing or freezing of this jacket. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Flashaholic*

Speaking of cling wrap. Cover the top of the toilet bowl with it, and put the seat down. It's usually invisible if you're not looking for it. When a woman comes in and sits on the seat, well....

Flashaholic*

This only works for mechanics, take some moly grease(very black and very sticky) and place a line of it on the underside of each drawer pull. Take a fresh jalepeno or habanero pepper and cut it diagonally and "paint" the toilet ring"the side you sit on) do this only to people you can outrun.

Here's a funny practical joke caught on video. It's of a bunch of guys in a car heading back from a bachelor party, and they pull a prank on their buddy who is sleeping. The expression on the guy's face afterwards is priceless! LINK

Some practical jokes arent funny and you have to be careful not to mess with people too bad.

Flashaholic*

I forgot - remember those small fire crackers that explode when you pull the string? The toliet seat was the best to scare the.... never mind.

Here is a quick one...

After telling a friend some years ago how I got a tattoo, I of course went to show it to him when I next saw him.

Of course I built and hyped it up in the interim.

So he was all set to see and, and I pulled up my sleeve to reveal my tattoo, there was nothing. He got mad and starting yelling how I set him up, and I never really got inked.

As he was doing so I rolled correct sleeve, the left one, not my right sleeve, showing my tattoo.

He just smiled and shook his head, knowing he had been had.

there is just a few. Hopefully the admins are ok with these.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast