M6 3 Watt HA3

Anti_Candescent

Enlightened
Been looking around for information on this light. I didn't even know they were comming out, and saw it on BS, looks like they're worth every cent, anyone got one yet?

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, worth every cent.

Only complaint of mine is mediocre threads.....but other than this a fantastic light for the price.

Output, beam quality are outstanding.

Fit/finish is reasonably good, except for the threads.

A definite buy my opinion says.

Anti_Candescent

Enlightened
Thanks 357. I honestly didn't see there are three threads on the M6 right here, sorry about that. Would you elaborate on what you think about the threads? Does the HA3 M6 have the red push button?

DDS

Enlightened
I just received mine last night. I decided on purchasing it after all the rave reviews here. My observations:
- had I not known about the rough threads issue I would have sent the light back since it is so gritty. I plan on polishing the threads at work on my dental lathe.
- no red button on mine.
- the switch is too soft for my likes( no defintive click)
- I had to play around with the light for a few minutes, after loading the batteries, to get it to turn on. The head had to be snugged down a bit.
- I could not snap my sheath closed without removing the plastic insert at the bottom( I am glad I was aware of this on forum readings).
- When I turn the tail cap to lock-out postion the o ring is exposed and the light not sealed. Very disconcerting.
*** now the best part:
- This is my first Lux III and the beam pattern and brightness is absolutely fantastic :)! I don't have a comparison to make but I really like the white beam and it is a great thrower. I plan on using this light a bunch so I am ordering some 17670's for rechargeable usage.