Two Stage Switch For LS

Status
Not open for further replies.

wmirag

Enlightened
I have a modded LS which throws long, bright, and white. I also have a two-stage drop-in which greatly increases the usefulness of my light. In fact, most of my use is on low.

Anyway, after about a year of EDC, the two-stage drop in has failed and the light will only work on high. I really DO use it a lot, so I have no complaint. The Kroll itself is working.

I put my twisty back on but I really won't EDC a SINGLE light unless it has a low that will run for many hours.

1. Is there any other means of implementing a two-stage switch?

2. If there isn't, does anyone out there still make these drop-in's?

I really love my LS. Besides the sentimental value of being my first "good" light, the mod I had done last year put it right back on the "top shelf" of great lights.

Thanks for any advice.

W.

nightshade

Enlightened
I completely understand, I carry a Arc LSL, modded, DD, 2 stage light. I love the fact it is only 4 years old, and considered a obsolete light by many at CPF. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif The ability to make your own is easily available using Gadget Lovers mod: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=433169&page=1&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1
Don't let go of that tank-like Arc just yet, a FluPic or similiar is possible. Unlikely, but possible. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.