EDC ! - Check This Out !

Pwdrkeg

Enlightened
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif ........ An LED Wristwatch ........ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wow.gif

and its rechargeable !!!

Go to .... www.timequestwatches.com/id8.html

This flashlight stuff is intoxicating .... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy23.gif

xpitxbullx

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like the charging setup. I wonder how bright the light is on FULL.

I would still carry my normal EDC lights.

Jeff

hookoo

Newly Enlightened
Great.. you just had to show me this! My two favorite gadgets. Watches and lights..

They don't look have bad as well

Ben

PhantomZ

Enlightened
i was looking at the swiss LED watch. i like how the light is above the number 12 and its facing away from you instead of the light on the face of the watch. that way you dont have to turn your wrist as much to light something up. but its not as nice looking as others i've seen.

DavidTHR

Enlightened
A few months ago, I remember reading about a similar type of rechargable multi-LED watch -- http://www.buydakotawatches.com/chosenwatch.aspx?ProdID=139 -- in this article on "Emergency Lighting" from newsmax.com:

http://newsmax.com/archives/articles/2005/4/29/191946.shtml

"DAKOTA SOS TORCH WATCH (www.DakotaWatchCo.com): For those folks who don't want to carry an extra flashlight on their person, there is a new product from Dakota Watch which combines a quality quartz watch with powerful LED lights. It is called the Dakota SOS Torch, and it features a dial light, a flashlight and even an SOS signal – all built into an attractive wristwatch. This amazing timepiece and LED lighting system uses a unique charger that allows an eight-hour charge to operate the watch for about a month."

Does anyone have any actual experience with this type of LED watch?

If they really work as good as they sound, I might want to try one ... or two.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
I have one Dakota Torch Req...it's a wonderful Watch and a nice emergency light...
See here for my original thread : Dakota thread
And here some pictures :

Dakota_torch_1b.sized.jpg

Dakota_torch_3.sized.jpg

Dakota_torch_4.sized.jpg
Dakota_torch_2b.jpg