Now accepting more AAA back orders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
As of this morning, we are now accepting more Arc-AAA back orders. You may pre-order here.

Orders that are already in the system (received prior to 8/11) should ship out by the 19th. Orders received today (8/12) and onward should ship out by September 30th.

The owners want to evaluate using the US postal service again. So for the next month or so, domestic (USA) shipments will be offered using the US postal service (priority) for $6 flat rate. International will be variable rate Fedex as before. When you request a shipment to a USA address, you will have several options: $6 flat rate via USPS priority mail, FedEx 2-day and overnight. For international, you will have the option of using FedEx priority. A month or two of shipping data should update us on your preferences and the quality of your shipping experience. Your helpful feedback is welcomed as always.

Peter

arab

Enlightened
Subtotal $39.95
Shipping and Handling $22.22
Tax $0.00
Total $62.17

I'm in Ireland, this (55% of price of light) is too much.

rdshores

Enlightened
2 day priority mail box up to one pound is $3.85 in the USA(you can check it on the USPS rate site). I don't know where ARC came up with the $6.00 figure.

Jarzaa

Newly Enlightened
I too think that FedEx international priority shipping costs way too much compared to price of the flashlight.
Shipping here costs 24.62 that's 61% of the premium model and 82% of the standard models price.
No matter how much i want the light i won't order it yet because that shipping cost is just ridiculous for something like this.

GJW

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
rdshores said:
2 day priority mail box up to one pound is $3.85 in the USA(you can check it on the USPS rate site). I don't know where ARC came up with the $6.00 figure.

[/ QUOTE ]

You've heard of "shipping and handling"?
Well, that's the handling.

turbodog

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
rdshores said:

[/ QUOTE ]

You think the lights magically jump into the PM boxes by themselves? And that the labels print and apply themselves?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Orion

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have placed an order for the Premium. It has been a LONG time since I've owned a flashlight with the name ARC on it. TOO long. $6 shipping is fine with me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
US Postal has a flat rate global priority shipping for $5.00. I don't know if that is insured or/and confirmed shipping.

Mike75

Newly Enlightened
Good news, but shipping is way to expensive by FedEx...
USPS global priority service will cost just a fraction of the price - I think, about 6-8$ for the flat rate small envelope...
Please, Peter, consider that option as well...
Michael.

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I always feel sorry for our international friends who get screwed by shipping. Why does it have to be this way? For U.S. I don't think $6 is too bad but I still prefer UPS or Fedex, that give real tracking info as opposed to the USPS that at least for me doesn't offer anymore info then something like "a package has been submitted for pickup.....etc." without any real tracking info. I have actually received a package and then checked the USPS tracking and the message didn't change.

BentHeadTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Custom Shipping Message: Problem with Zip Code. Please verify you entered a valid US Zip Code and that the country selected is the United States.

The shipping calculator and APO addresses don't get along. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

kaseri

Enlightened
I have been away from CPF for a long time. I figured that I would "check in" and I see that ACR is back. Great news! I have always loved my ARC lights. Placed an order for two AAA's.

Nice to have you back Peter. I hope that ARC is going to be around for a long time & I wish you success. I look forward to an expanded product line but if you made nothing but AAA's that would be fine as well.

John_R

Newly Enlightened
Great News! I placed my order and now have the peace of mind that it will be filled once things catch up as far as manufacturing. Now I can sit back and relax, letting the experts at ARC do their magic! Keep up the great work!

kennyj

Enlightened
Got my order in last night. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Not sure I can hold out that long, but I guess I'll survive. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif

kennyj

Enlightened
Perhaps some information on what error messages you have recieved or exactly what issues you have might help.

Based on what information you have provided so far, one would be inclined to suggest that you merely check to ensure that you have followed all instructions regarding the order, and try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.