Unable to logon to imageshack?

AuroraLite

Enlightened
Hi, all.

Does anyone use Imageshack? Recently, I have been trying to write up posts with pictures--and I have been trying for a while, at different location, to logon to Imageshack but no luck... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Anyway knows what's happening with Imageshack? Or is it just because too many people are connecting that's why the connection is dropped?

Thanks in advance! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
AuroraLite You said "different location". That's the problem. You have to use the original URL you were sent when you registered or at least from the same computer you first used to register on imageshack.
I had the same problem and finally found the problem.
If my answer is totally off base, imageshack was working okay for me a couple of days ago.
I hope this helps you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

AuroraLite

Enlightened
Thank you, Dana and Photonboy.

I kept on trying to logon with the original computer that I have used and the original URL 'activation link' from my mailbox(by either clicking to open a new window, or simply copy and paste link)...still no luck. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

I really hope to gain access to it since I am ready to update my post with new pictures.

Any other reliable image hosting source out there that has similar interface and will not be prompt to out-of-business problem?

I have a few hundred pix for a post that all are using imageshack. If I do have to switch, it will take hours up update this post. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif

Latest posts