Anyone think Surefire should have it's own BST?

Which portable HID light would YOU want to personally own? (again, if prices were not an issue)

• Sure! great idea!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't mess with success

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

big_guy

Newly Enlightened
Anyone think Surefire should have it\'s own BST?

Just wondering. It seems as though the BST moves VERY quickly neccessitating frequent bumps to stay anywhere near the top. Surefire ads are a hefty portion of the existing BST, so perhaps their own space would help keep the bumps to a minimum. Just a thought. I know I don't like to look through several previous pages trying to figure out what is available.

Xrunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Anyone think Surefire should have it\'s own BST?

While in my opinion it's a good idea in theory, we already have a lot of BST forums and I don't see it happening. It also opens the whole can of worms as to what brand should have a specific BST forum, and when. "Browsing" also becomes much harder becuase you have to look at several differnt forums.

I'm going to date myself but I can remember "back in the day" when CPF only had one BST forum (or possibly two tops?). This made browsing a lot easier but as the volume of posts increased so did the number of forums.

-Mike

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Re: Anyone think Surefire should have it\'s own BS

You could always to a search using "SureFire" as the search criteria in the B/S/T Forum and then bookmark that to use for future searches - maybe?