Anyone know if Streamlight might/is going to make

WDR65

Enlightened
A luxeon rechargable light in the future. I was looking at the Surefire L7 and I like the Surefire a lot, but I want one that charges in a cradle. I also looked at the Inova T4 and its a possibility, but I think I'd rather have Streamlight or Surefire b/c of the interchangebility of parts. Like a turbohead incandescent for the Surefire or if Streamlight would use a Stinger body the HP kit or regular stinger head.
It just looks like it would be a logical step for them to take, considering how many rechargeable lights they already make. I guess they could make one on the Strion body, but personally I would like one on a larger frame, like the Stinger.
Someone may have already brought this up, but I was looking for a rechargable one to keep in my truck and it occured to me that Streamlight doesn't have anything of this type yet.

The_virus

Enlightened
I can't think of any rechargeable luxeons besides the ones you mentioned.

For a larger framed rechargeable incan though, you could always go with the UltraStinger.

john2551

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've emailed Streamlight about cradle AC/DC rechargeable systems in a luxeon LED for the full size XP models. There answer was "NO". It is the same stubborn attitude Maglite has. So i think the Inova T4 will chip away at the police market over time.