• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Nice JIL 1.3W Modded /w FLuPIC u controller!

goldserve

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a brand spanking new, never carried JIL 1.3W (Serial: 1665) modded with my FLuPIC firmware. Please check my posting in my signature if you are not fimilar with the FLuPIC capabilities.

I have another one for myself and I absolutely love it! It is sooo small yet it has all the features you could want. Switch between low and high brightness easily and best of all, it uses RCR2 batteries!

I sandwhiched the FLuPIC and an emitter from a JIL 1.3W and this is what I got:

First person to post I'll take it here and then send me a PM for payment details will get it. I am asking SOLD with International shipping included! Hurry, this won't last long!

vortechs

Enlightened
I thought I'd add a bit to this old thread about JIL 1.3W s/n 1665. I just bought this light from fleegs (over in this thread). It is interesting to have one of the prototypes for the JIL Intelli. For anyone who is curious about goldserve's FLuPIC mod for the JIL 1.3W version, it requires removing the micropuck converter, so this modded light cannot boost a CR2 primary like a the stock 1.3W version. However, it can use a rechargeable RCR2 for increased brightness, just like the DD Intelli.

goldserve

Flashlight Enthusiast
The thread from the grave =P Good to know where these lights end up. Thanks! Yes, it was a prototype. Got it refined down to the JIL DD host. I must say its gone through many iterations.

Latest posts